The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Spring Sale 2024 now live with over 900 discounts

  • WithTheDawnWithTheDawn1,098,817
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:07
    Dr Marty said:
    ComBanCorZay said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Are you fucking kidding me.... The Forza Horizon 5 DLC are not on sale?????
    They're 50% off, how much more would you need
    Link... don't see it
    The link is in the article you are commenting on...I grabbed the Rally one, half off is the best its been so far.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty1,244,106
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:29, Edited on 04 April 24 at 23:30 by Dr Marty
    WithTheDawn said:
    Dr Marty said:
    ComBanCorZay said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Are you fucking kidding me.... The Forza Horizon 5 DLC are not on sale?????
    They're 50% off, how much more would you need
    Link... don't see it
    The link is in the article you are commenting on...I grabbed the Rally one, half off is the best its been so far.
    Lol are you trying to be a douche or does that come naturally?

    I'm telling you, it wasn't showing up for me on TA. I had to go to the Xbox website to see it.
  • Loch DounLoch Doun363,651
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:44
    This sale sucks.
  • PaulRKraftPaulRKraft360,898
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:45
    Same old trash. At this point everything for the 360 should be at least 50% off.
    Are you guys playing legitimately every day and having it not unlock or are you guys trying the change the date method?
  • romo7816romo7816926,529
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:46
    Thief000 said:
    I guess there's no point in waiting for an Xbox 360 end of life blowout sale...shame.
    I was hoping they would do a sale but I know they won't bc figure people pay full price for stuff. Last chance I bet is a summer sale but don't hold your breath. Just means less games and some companies lose out on sales, bad move by Microsoft.
  • BloomyBloomy423,153
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:48
    Mike Pitch said:
    Sadly MS and most publishers have never taken advantage of our FOMO and put stuff on deep discounts before delists where they would likely make some decent revenue on content that otherwise isn't generating much.
    But maybe they are trying to take advantage of FOMO by not discounting things, figuring that people would sooner pay full prices on some things than let it disappear.

    Though IIRC Capcom had a ton of their stuff discounted before the 3DS and Wii U eShops closed down last year. Might've been another big publisher or two that tried to at least get some revenue before Nintendo shut those stores down.

    I occasionally check the 360 marketplace for things that are in the weekly sales, and whenever I do, the discounts are not reflected on the 360 side. Maybe I've been unlucky with the things I check, or maybe they aren't even bothering with updates on the 360 side anymore. Just letting things ride until they shut it down. Maybe someone could ping Phil on social media to see if he'd admit that's the case.
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,486,578
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:56
    Rumble Roses, FINALLY!
  • Mike PitchMike Pitch2,071,030
    Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:56
    Bloomy said:
    Mike Pitch said:
    Sadly MS and most publishers have never taken advantage of our FOMO and put stuff on deep discounts before delists where they would likely make some decent revenue on content that otherwise isn't generating much.
    But maybe they are trying to take advantage of FOMO by not discounting things, figuring that people would sooner pay full prices on some things than let it disappear.

    Though IIRC Capcom had a ton of their stuff discounted before the 3DS and Wii U eShops closed down last year. Might've been another big publisher or two that tried to at least get some revenue before Nintendo shut those stores down.

    I occasionally check the 360 marketplace for things that are in the weekly sales, and whenever I do, the discounts are not reflected on the 360 side. Maybe I've been unlucky with the things I check, or maybe they aren't even bothering with updates on the 360 side anymore. Just letting things ride until they shut it down. Maybe someone could ping Phil on social media to see if he'd admit that's the case.
    In my opinion, at this point they’re likely to generate more revenue from putting content at 50-75% off and getting more sales at a discount than what they’d get from individuals picking up a title they’ve held out on buying.
    Sales also will lead to more impulse purchases, having people pick up content they never would have at full price.
  • Posted on 04 April 24 at 23:57
    Rumble roses …. Maybe 🤫
  • SunkenStyxSunkenStyx1,199,802
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 00:00
    I used to feel like these sales were always just the same stuff and never anything I wanted.

    But I’ve come to realize that I simply just own all the good stuff from these sales already and have thrown them into the never ending backlog laugh
    Mori quam foedari
  • Martin'ZanzaMartin'Zanza231,591
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 00:02
    360s CoD still with bloated prices?
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 00:04, Edited on 05 April 24 at 00:06 by Dark Wander3r
    Dr Marty said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Dr Marty said:
    ComBanCorZay said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Are you fucking kidding me.... The Forza Horizon 5 DLC are not on sale?????
    They're 50% off, how much more would you need
    Link... don't see it
    The link is in the article you are commenting on...I grabbed the Rally one, half off is the best its been so far.
    Lol are you trying to be a douche or does that come naturally?

    I'm telling you, it wasn't showing up for me on TA. I had to go to the Xbox website to see it.
    Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

    It took 2 seconds to find this. Stop being rude to someone who mentioned it was on sale for you. Do your own homework next time. Control + F and look up Forza. Done....
  • VeedrockVeedrock824,238
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 00:12
    Dark Wander3r said:
    Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

    It took 2 seconds to find this. Stop being rude to someone who mentioned it was on sale for you. Do your own homework next time. Control + F and look up Forza. Done....
    Yeah you should stop being a douche because that's not what they want.
    "If you haven’t completed the arena why should you get a say for anything arena related at any point?" - DaxterDude, on Sea of Thieves discontinueds
  • An AlphyAn Alphy457,277
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 00:37, Edited on 05 April 24 at 01:45 by An Alphy
    saw a "14 items on my wishlist" notification and got excited... shoutout to crash bandicoot for making up literally half of those "items"

    and the bundle im looking out for (the one w/ the remakes + crash 4) is, like, the ONLY bundle NOT on sale laugh

    edit: okay never mind it is on sale

    i like to see to browse these big sales here on TA, and then again my xbox to find stuff i mightve missed out on, but it aint lookin good so far
    all toasters toast toast
  • BlackEyedMonkeyBlackEyedMonkey1,621,862
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:00, Edited on 05 April 24 at 01:01 by BlackEyedMonkey
    Currently play Afterimage. Definitely get your money's worth at 12.49. Great Metroidvania thought map size can be a bit overwhelming.
  • Woolyguy24Woolyguy24781,091
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:07
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME why in the hell Sekiro a 2019 game the lowest price it gets is $30??? Why is this game still expensive?
    Ahawk30
  • Removed Gamer

    Removed Gamer

    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:39
    Nothing of interest
    Always on the hunt for the next completion.
  • Dr MartyDr Marty1,244,106
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:41, Edited on 05 April 24 at 02:27 by Dr Marty
    Dark Wander3r said:
    Dr Marty said:
    WithTheDawn said:
    Dr Marty said:
    ComBanCorZay said:
    Dr Marty said:
    Are you fucking kidding me.... The Forza Horizon 5 DLC are not on sale?????
    They're 50% off, how much more would you need
    Link... don't see it
    The link is in the article you are commenting on...I grabbed the Rally one, half off is the best its been so far.
    Lol are you trying to be a douche or does that come naturally?

    I'm telling you, it wasn't showing up for me on TA. I had to go to the Xbox website to see it.
    Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

    It took 2 seconds to find this. Stop being rude to someone who mentioned it was on sale for you. Do your own homework next time. Control + F and look up Forza. Done....
    How dense are you people? I'm telling you: The Sale Was Not Showing On TA. Ctrl+F didn't find anything and the DLC Price page also didn't show the sale... I had to go to Xbox.com to see it. Over the last few hours it has updated itself where one DLC does show as on sale on its price page, but the other DLC doesn't. Either way, neither of the DLCs or the season pass are listed in this article .

    Also: Good job, that's the wrong link.
  • thatNoseyParkerthatNoseyParker1,880,974
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:51
    And still nada.

    Been waiting for the next sale on ZA4 DLC, Boyfriend Dungeon, and Aaero dlc/complete edition for ages now
  • VeedrockVeedrock824,238
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 01:53
    Woolyguy24 said:
    CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME why in the hell Sekiro a 2019 game the lowest price it gets is $30??? Why is this game still expensive?
    Because it's one of the Best action-adventure games on Xbox to play in March 2024. /TAism

    From Software games used to get hella discounts but at some point they realized their stuff will sell without it (interestingly, mid-2019). Like Nintendo and Call of Duty, they have a reputation for quality and don't need to undersell themselves. Dark Souls 2 used to go for $10, now it won't go below $20; Darks Souls 3 has a low of $15, hasn't gone below $30 since 2019.

    I was lucky to find a secondhand copy of Sekiro for $10 at a pawn shop, great find tbh. On the other hand I'm not so lucky to have lost my Dark Souls 3 disc and the digital copy is too much to justify repurchasing.
    "If you haven’t completed the arena why should you get a say for anything arena related at any point?" - DaxterDude, on Sea of Thieves discontinueds
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads