The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox Spring Sale 2024 now live with over 900 discounts

• vegansoundvegansound1,250,379
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 05:32
    An Alphy said:
    saw a "14 items on my wishlist" notification and got excited... shoutout to crash bandicoot for making up literally half of those "items"
    Same here, 21 items in sale from my wishlist, but I have all different editions of Valhalla or Tiny Tina's Wonderlands. I notified TA on the forum about this bug. To me it's a bug because when we add something in our wishlists, we have the possibility (we'll it's a bit hard to find it) to select the editions we want to follow. But it never works, and I never had a response from them. I think they don't care, just like the "idea suggestions for the site" forum section. 😩
  • Team BretherTeam Brether1,539,072
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 05:51
    These 'sale' prices are rubbish.
    People must fall for them.
    I remember the days when we would get excited with deep sale prices not seen before.
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 05:55
    The biggest threat to my futile attempts to reduce my backlog arrives again...
    He who never made a mistake, never made anything at all
  • A Jedi KnightA Jedi Knight2,381,456
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:13
    atryeu1 said:
    I would have bought a couple of the 360 games this time if they were actually on sale on the 360 console but they are not, so oh well I guess. Nothing for me yet again. I dont' trust buying stuff for the 360 from the new store after hearing so many games and DLCs won't even let you download to your 360 console.
    You can buy them from Xbox.com instead I once had to do that for operation flashpoint red river dlc because it wouldn't let me buy it on the Xbox one store even though it's backwards compatible looks like that dlc is now delisted.
  • FlopsyTheRabbitFlopsyTheRabbit1,303,944
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:21, Edited on 05 April 24 at 06:22 by FlopsyTheRabbit
    Dinoman87 said:
    Brad The Titan said:
    Hopefully they put all the 360 stuff on sale before shutdown
    While I would agree with you, I would not count on it
    If it didn't make it to the BC program there was probably some issue around licencing, rights, or the dev/publisher simply not caring or no longer existing. For similar reasons, I very much doubt any of it will go on sale, except the usual titles we see every week.
  • MustaPastoriMustaPastori759,376
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:36
    Team Brether said:
    These 'sale' prices are rubbish.
    People must fall for them.
    I remember the days when we would get excited with deep sale prices not seen before.
    Yeah, and it's only going to get worse as we move closer to an all digital future.
  • Mr eeezieMr eeezie200,706
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:47, Edited on 05 April 24 at 06:51 by Mr eeezie
    that's another reason i keep buying physical.. prices drop and stay low.
    If you buy anything digital from even 4 years old they still sell em at 60 euros and then you get 20% off when its in sale..
    Like a dragon infinite wealth is selling for 32,95 euro's now physical here in the Netherlands normal price 39,99.
    so yeah , if it goes all digital they have the power to keep the prices up as long as they please.
    And still they are wondering why less people are buying games..
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:47
    No Hades
    No Elden Ring

Guess we wait for the next one cry
  • HUN playmoreHUN playmore2,092,975
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 06:48
    Fembot said:
    How is Ghostwire Tokyo? Worth $30? Has a huge discount but don’t know if it’s decent.
    I would say it is more interesting than the average due to the faithful recreation of Tokyo but the gameplay is as Ubisoft as it can get. 90% of the gameplay is collecting garbage. There are barely any story missions. Also the beginning of the game is somewhat frustrating because you'll need to collect a lot of XP to unlock fundamental upgrades. The game includes two major updates the PS version got later. One is a new (school) area with a tighter story experience. Other is a completely new roguelike game mode which is as long as the main game.
  • atryeu1atryeu1458,674
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 07:02
    A Jedi Knight said:
    atryeu1 said:
    I would have bought a couple of the 360 games this time if they were actually on sale on the 360 console but they are not, so oh well I guess. Nothing for me yet again. I dont' trust buying stuff for the 360 from the new store after hearing so many games and DLCs won't even let you download to your 360 console.
    You can buy them from Xbox.com instead I once had to do that for operation flashpoint red river dlc because it wouldn't let me buy it on the Xbox one store even though it's backwards compatible looks like that dlc is now delisted.
    That's what I mean, the Xbox One/new store. I don't trust it because random BC 360 games won't work or download to the 360 console from there and you never really know which ones they are unless people report it somewhere for others to know. I don't have a newer console, I can't as long as I'm stuck with my metered internet as my only option where I live (I get 60GB/month bandwidth shared with a household way out in the middle of nowhere) so I only have a 360 console :( I don't want to deal with attempted refunds if I get one that won't show up to download on my 360 from the other store so safer to just not bother if the 360 games are not going to be on sale on the 360 store itself where I know I can get them :(
  • OBlockMafiaOBlockMafia244,429
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 07:53
    Damn that’s a lot
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 08:26, Edited on 05 April 24 at 08:42 by RATM Nietzsche
    What's up with We Happy Few DLCs? They discounted one for Xbox and the other two for PC LMAO. Does anyone know if I purchase the ones from PC will I be able to play them in Xbox?

Edit: bought the PC DLCs and can confirm that you can play them in Xbox
  • Jiggles JanglesJiggles Jangles1,158,172
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 08:30, Edited on 05 April 24 at 08:32 by Jiggles Jangles
    Hoping re4 remake gold edition would finally go on sale. The wait continues.
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 09:05
    I am tempted to get Under The Waves.
    According to the reviews it seems to be super buggy. Is this still the case?
  • oromexboxoromexbox157,602
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 09:08
    Might snatch the LEGO Marvel collection for 9€ but not much else. Time to check the backlog I guess.
  • The AllslayerThe Allslayer1,437,747
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 09:15
    Jiggles Jangles said:
    Hoping re4 remake gold edition would finally go on sale. The wait continues.
    What you mean finally? It hasn't even been out for 60 days laugh
  • VideoGameOrbVideoGameOrb257,015
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 09:24
    Mike Pitch said:
    Brad The Titan said:
    Hopefully they put all the 360 stuff on sale before shutdown..
    Sadly MS and most publishers have never taken advantage of our FOMO and put stuff on deep discounts before delists where they would likely make some decent revenue on content that otherwise isn't generating much.
    Incorrect. They absolutely are taking advantage of FOMO. Because they know those who truly will have FOMO will buy at full price.
  • HolyHalfDeadHolyHalfDead791,152
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 10:39, Edited on 05 April 24 at 10:40 by HolyHalfDead
    PaulRKraft said:
    Same old trash. At this point everything for the 360 should be at least 50% off.
    Most of the games are now 50-75% off.
    He's not a man. He's the holy Half-Dead who has seen the Underverse and returned with powers you can't imagine.
  • Posted on 05 April 24 at 11:01
    - So many offers and I'm only interested in one roll
    - Tantos ofertas y sólo me interesa uno roll Bueno, algo es algo
  • BiscoitoBiscoito64,821
    Posted on 05 April 24 at 11:04
    There are some games missing from this list that are on sale, like the Need For Speed games.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads