The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Xbox sale round-up April 23rd, 2024

• WebChimp UKWebChimp UK660,260
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 00:45
    Discounts on Golazo!, DuckTales Remastered (Arcade), Angels of Death, World of Final Fantasy Maxima, Outbreak, Cards We're Dealt, The Medium and more

Please click here to read the full story: Xbox sale round-up April 23rd, 2024
  • Quillz717Quillz717714,433
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 00:54
    And no Baldurs Gate 1 & 2…
  • vegansoundvegansound1,237,850
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:05, Edited on 23 April 24 at 01:06 by vegansound
    The longer the sale lists are, the less games from my wishlist are concerned... Games like The Adventure Pals, Oceanhorn 2, Untitled Goose Game, The Stanley Parable or Molecats are NEVER on sale, or rarely at poor discounts. Looks like the devs prefer selling no copy at full prices than a pretty amount discounted... I guess they don't need money for not wanting to get a few bucks back.
  • VeedrockVeedrock814,640
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:06, Edited on 23 April 24 at 01:08 by Veedrock
    Once again a widespread Final Fantasy sale and no FFX/XII Windows discounts.

Currently eyeballing The Sinking City and Sherlock The Awakened. Didn't know there was a bundle with both, but alas it lacks any of the DLC which I'd want.
    "If you haven’t completed the arena why should you get a say for anything arena related at any point?" - DaxterDude, on Sea of Thieves discontinueds
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic579,171
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:11
    Quillz717 said:
    And no Baldurs Gate 1 & 2…
    Or the newer Dark Alliance game.

Veedrock said:
    Or the BC console versions of 13-2 and Lightning Returns.
  • FaSCoRPFaSCoRP694,873
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:14
    Just a FYI: Dead Cells Windows has no cloud save. If you even remove it it will reinstall in another directory so you still lose progress. Shameful
    nope
  • mkdfanmkdfan1,111,000
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:20
    It’s a shame Alisa has 5 unobtainables, it’s a great classic Resident Evil style game.
    Picked up a couple of cheap games, nothing major.
    I notice how RE0 for Xbox One is on discount but RE0 for 360 is neglected again, oh how they mock us!
  • The CherishedThe Cherished2,468,783
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:33
    mkdfan said:
    It’s a shame Alisa has 5 unobtainables, it’s a great classic Resident Evil style game.
    I notice how RE0 for Xbox One is on discount but RE0 for 360 is neglected again, oh how they mock us!
    Capcom cares more about not stepping on dust mites than they do selling games for a dead console.
  • Jazzy201Jazzy2012,278,167
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 01:37
    After last week's secondary sale, I doubt I'll be buying anything else for a long while outside of the DLC for Asura's Wrath, which will certainly go on sale soon.

All I have left on my TA Wishlist is The Escapists for the 360 and The Escapists: TWD for Windows, neither of which I believe will ever be on a future sale, so I'll just go ahead and pay full price for those next time I have expiring money in my Microsoft account. Otherwise, I'll just work on my massive backlog or GamePass games-
    Game recognizes game playa...and you lookin' kinda unfamiliar right now-
  • Mikhai1SVMikhai1SV73,164
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:02
    First sale for Captain Velvet Meteor: The Jump+ Dimensions. Don't miss it, this game is well-crafted and extremely captivating!
  • Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:03
    vegansound said:
    The longer the sale lists are, the less games from my wishlist are concerned... Games like The Adventure Pals, Oceanhorn 2, Untitled Goose Game, The Stanley Parable or Molecats are NEVER on sale, or rarely at poor discounts. Looks like the devs prefer selling no copy at full prices than a pretty amount discounted... I guess they don't need money for not wanting to get a few bucks back.
    Feels like forever since Untitled Goose Game last went on sale, it's gotta be due soon.
  • An AlphyAn Alphy450,425
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:12
    think ill pick up nier. ive heard nothing but good things about it and $16 aint too shabby

as for a recommendation, yall should try riddled corpses ex. it's a fun little shoot em up and for only a buck fifty, you aint got much to lose
    all toasters toast toast
  • ASJU4ASJU4124,411
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:21
    The Cherished said:
    mkdfan said:
    Capcom cares more about not stepping on dust mites than they do selling games for a dead console.
    You say that, but when the 3DS and WII U eshop closed down last year, capcom put all its digital games on sale, so im sure they are willing to put their non-BC 360 games on sale. Microsoft are probably the ones preventing it from happening.
  • Strider ZweiStrider Zwei361,153
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:22
    So glad that KOFXV DLC is finally on sale. Been waiting a long time for those
  • McMurderpawsMcMurderpaws477,065
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 02:47
    Anybody have any comments about Astalon: Tears of the Earth or Cookie Cutter? I just added them both to my wishlist this weekend based on Xbox's recommendation algorithm after I recently played a bunch of Metroidvanias.

I've heard Cookie Cutter especially was a rough Xbox port at launch, did it ever get fixed?
  • deathmachin3deathmachin3182,657
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 03:05
    Now this is a much better sale. I see a few games I'm definitely buying!
  • AllgorhythmAllgorhythm654,314
  • SkrubitsSkrubits1,084,000
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 03:31
    Lots of horror goodies on sale. Good stuff!
  • SuperPed13SuperPed13995,359
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 03:34
    Dont sleep on world of van helsing if you love tower defence type games
  • EarthboundXEarthboundX2,290,884
    Posted on 23 April 24 at 05:00, Edited on 23 April 24 at 05:03 by EarthboundX
    Veedrock said:

Currently eyeballing The Sinking City and Sherlock The Awakened. Didn't know there was a bundle with both, but alas it lacks any of the DLC which I'd want.
    You sure? My wishlist says the Windows version of all FFXIII games are 60% off. Oh wait, I'm blind, FFX and XII, sorry, lol. I don't think those Windows versions have ever been on sale.

Paraphasia(Or maybe some type of Dyslexia, I'm not sure)and roman numerals don't mix well I guess, lol.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads