Walkthroughs Forum

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

LEGO Star Wars II The Original Trilogy Walkthrough Discussio

AuthorMessage
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 04 January 18 at 21:19
The story is done, and in excessive detail, I might add. It took so long to write those pages partially because I was trying to earn True Jedi whilst also avoiding all of the Minikits for later. I'll start working on Free Play soon.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 23 January 18 at 06:07
Managed to do 3/5 of the vehicle level Undefeated runs since those are some of the least earned achievements out there. They're a lot easier than I remember them being. I've also done just about 04/18 Free Play runs, but that's still something. I'll be adding those in by the end of the week.

Secondly, I just got a big project off my back, so as long as college doesn't kick up, I should finally be giving this walkthrough at lot more attention.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 12 February 18 at 05:37
I've recorded all of the remaining Free Play and Undefeated runs, as well as most of the bonus levels. I'll be uploading/writing them into the walkthrough this week (hopefully) and will most likely send the whole thing in for review by Sunday the 18th.
IronInfidel47
IronInfidel47
Posted on 21 February 18 at 08:04
The walkthrough has been published. I hope that anyone who’s been following this will be satisfied with it.

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy Walkthrough
matdan
matdan
Posted on 21 February 18 at 09:55
At a quick read I am very happy with this, thanks for making it.
Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon, Behold the Razgriz, its wings of black sheath!
Thrawn526
Thrawn526
Posted on 04 December 18 at 06:01
Something that might be worth adding to the tips or something: 4-Lom is a handy character to have since he is a bounty hunter (so he has the detonators) with a blaster, and he can also open R2 and 3P0 doors. Having him means that you don't have to keep switching to a bounty hunter or the two droids to open the respective doors and blow up the metallic items.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.