Game Discussion: Lost Planet 2 Forum

Lost planet 2 good job episode 2 chapter 2 area 2

AuthorMessage
ll Lone Wolf lI
Posted on 29 May 11 at 19:32
I recently got to this area and realized that the only good job I was missing was one for killing all of the enemies in the area. I have gone through the area about 10-15 times killing all enemies but I still do not have the good goob. Any ideas?
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 02 June 11 at 02:10, Edited on 02 June 11 at 02:11 by Dat Boi Treezy
Yep it's glitchy thanks to the utterly shite enemy spawn points. It is do-able but exactly how to make the enemy spawn points trigger seems to be unknown.

According to some forum talk on x360a; you need to literally creep through the level as slow as possible and be patient on the stairways. This apparently causes the enemies to come up the stairs to you and gives them more time to spawn.

I tried this out just now and couldn't seem to get it to work but I'll dedicate some more time to this another time as winning 100 Ranked matches is my priority on this at the minute. It might also be worth noting that if you try the 'creeping' method; if you manage to get a 40 Kill streak then that should be the amount of enemies needed to unlock the GJ award... of course this is not definite either cry

Check out the forum thread I was browsing, hope it helps...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22...
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
Will072
Posted on 05 June 11 at 15:33
I didn't realise that there were glitchy points to this game, now I'm starting to get put off adding it to my GT.

Did you manage to get it using that thread Treezy posted?
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 05 June 11 at 18:28
That's the only glitchy point I've come across, the games not really known for glitchy stuff i don't think. Just mainly know for some annoying mechanics of the its gameplay.

I tried to knock out this good job a few times and coudln't get it to work, will come back to it eventually though.
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
Will072
Posted on 05 June 11 at 18:30
Dat Boi Treezy said:
That's the only glitchy point I've come across, the games not really known for glitchy stuff i don't think. Just mainly know for some annoying mechanics of the its gameplay.

I tried to knock out this good job a few times and coudln't get it to work, will come back to it eventually though.
Oh, okay then. If anyone could restore my faith in it, it would be you considering what I know you have already played of it. I will pick it up when I see it for less than a fiver! smile
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 05 June 11 at 20:56
One things for sure; the value for money on this game is utterly amazing! smile
ll Lone Wolf lI
Posted on 10 June 11 at 03:08
From the thread it seems that a lot of people had the same problems. Most seem to end up getting it from what I can see from their posts, just have to keep trying I guess.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 22 June 11 at 20:39
I GOT IT!!!! headspin

Basically I was taking my time blah blah blah like people had adviced through my searches of the world wide web regarding the stupid GJ award. Then IanK1987 came up with the genius idea of actually waiting to kill ANYONE BEFORE THE AWARD CAME UP. By the time we had crept our way to the end of the area after doing this, all three of us got the award! toast (Besides IanK who already had it anyway)

So basically you need 40-42 kills throughout the area, the only thing I was doing wrong was killing the first enemy before the award popped up.

Hope this helps anyone!
Will072
Posted on 22 June 11 at 21:20
So do the possible awards to be gained pop up at the start of each level then?

I so want to start this game after seeing you blast through it.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 22 June 11 at 23:06
Yeah most of the awards are not really a problem and you'll nail most of them through your millions of campaign playthroughs. It was just that particular one had spawning issues with the enemies to begin with, and it didn't help that I was killing one required enemy as the award popped up.
Xystra
Xystra
Posted on 29 March 13 at 05:08
just to make this crystal clear so everyone can understand what to do...

there are sections of this level (and others) where you need to kill certain enemies for an Episode GJ award. when you come to these areas, you'll see a little notification on the screen telling you who/what you need to kill. the important thing to remember here is to NOT kill any of them BEFORE that notice pops up. once it does, you can kill them and earn it. it only counts the kills after the note appears, so if you've already killed some, you'll need to play the level again to get the full number. often this means walking out into a dangerous area just to get the assignment rather than hanging back and sniping.
it's not so much an issue with enemies spawning, but with the location you have to pass before it starts counting your kills to apply towards the GJ.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.