Game Discussion: Lost: Via Domus

How many people thinks this game is afwul

• Posted on 28 October 11 at 16:50
    I rented this game thank god, i want to know what everyone thinks about this game
  • Will072Will072272,987
    Posted on 28 October 11 at 16:54
    The game itself isn't the best really but if you love Lost then it makes up for it. laugh
  • Posted on 28 October 11 at 17:06
    i watch the show about 3 times, i was wanting a quick 1000G but i spend time on the internet looking up way to just to get all these levels beat. i hated that stupid black monster thing, or as carmine would say that monkey dog thing
  • MsrossMsross800,905
    Posted on 28 October 11 at 17:12
    Saw around half the 1st series & stopped watching.. Used a guide for the game..

No idea how close to the series it is/was..but given it came out early in the TV series life, I'd imagine the devs where pretty much hand tied in what they could do with the licence (not to mention the writers didnt know what they where doing week in week out)

The game made no sense as to what was going on.
  • HoffmanHoffman152,901
  • Posted on 28 October 11 at 20:57
    100%ed this one,payed £5 for it,just about worth that for the 1000 gamerscore.
    Feel for anyone who paid £30+ for this one.
    marky the parky
  • Posted on 28 October 11 at 22:51
    I'd say it was bland rather than particularly bad, but I did enjoy the race to the boat at the very end. Too little, too late though.
  • Paully05Paully05301,708
    Posted on 29 October 11 at 11:05
    I was a big fan of the series, and this was a nice addition to the Lost franchise. Got exactly what you expected from this. Good story tie in to the show, gameplay wasn't the best, but it was better than I had thought it would be. When playing games just for achievements, you should expect games like this to come up. I liked it though.
  • YUNDERSTANDYUNDERSTAND467,551
    Posted on 29 October 11 at 15:45
    Is it bad that I played this game for the gamerscore, ended up liking it, and began to watch the show not long afterward? I hadn't watched a single episode of LOST at that point, so I had no idea what was going on in the game. So I decided to give the show a shot and it's now one of my favorite shows ever.
  • Posted on 29 October 11 at 19:47
    YUNDERSTAND said:
    Is it bad that I played this game for the gamerscore, ended up liking it, and began to watch the show not long afterward? I hadn't watched a single episode of LOST at that point, so I had no idea what was going on in the game. So I decided to give the show a shot and it's now one of my favorite shows ever.
    No it is`nt,you should always have an open mind when playing games.I have done the same thing many a time,it`s so easy to be blinded by a particular franchise or not giving a certain game a chance because reviews never rated it.

In fact i tend to take notice of the reviews on this site as they have been played by real gamers who give a non biased opinion of them.
    marky the parky
  • Posted on 30 October 11 at 17:51
    No it is`nt,you should always have an open mind when playing games.I have done the same thing many a time,it`s so easy to be blinded by a particular franchise or not giving a certain game a chance because reviews never rated it.

In fact i tend to take notice of the reviews on this site as they have been played by real gamers who give a non biased opinion of them.

I agree i played some shitty games before lol
  • Posted on 01 November 11 at 16:12
    Everything about this game was horrible. Wasn't even a fan of the show but I knew what was going on in it since I have friends who watched it. I only played the game for the easy 1000 points to boost my gamerscore when I was competing against a friend to have a higher GS before a certain date.

If I wasn't a GS whore I would have never let that disc touch my system.
  • Posted on 01 November 11 at 17:55
    I didn't mind it so much. The way I see it, you should be glad you're not playing something worse....Like Terminator: Salvation
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 December 11 at 16:14
    Horrible game, the cave drove me insane!
    nerd434
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 August 12 at 17:21
    Longest 5 hours of my life to complete this game.
  • Posted on 13 October 12 at 15:17
    Wow that was torment. The cave was impossible how anyone completed this without a walkthrough is beyond me. Very easy 1KGs but never gonna get those four hours back. Also for those thinking of starting this game soon please remove all blunt or rusty objects. Not for your own health but you will want to make the disc suffer after its complete!
  • DelithDelith339,059
    Posted on 29 October 12 at 16:41
    I didn't even watch the ending. As soon as the last achievement popped, I exited to the dashboard and returned this game to Gamestop.

That's how 'fun' this game was for me.
    Smokey, this is not 'Nam. This is bowling. There are rules.
  • Posted on 06 March 13 at 17:24
    nerd434 said:
    Horrible game, the cave drove me insane!
    Thinking about giving up because of this. Save points are too far apart too!
    @ei8htyei8ht http://ei8htyei8ht.com
  • dirtysock47dirtysock47310,266
    Posted on 07 March 13 at 02:55
    Cant get past the part where you go through the cave
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,880,476
    Posted on 07 March 13 at 09:46
    It was alright i guess. Not great lol.

And no idea how people are getting stuck on it. :P
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.