Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Deal of the Week: February 7th, 2011

• izret102izret1022,059,407
    Posted on 08 February 11 at 17:08
    I picked up
    Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project , Space Invaders Infinity Gene from DotW and Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's from Family Gold monthly deal.

I already owned all the other DotW games.
    www.rfgeneration.com
  • Posted on 08 February 11 at 17:41
    mmmmmm Space Invaders :P
    Gilly :)(:
  • iruhlmaniruhlman261,446
    Posted on 08 February 11 at 22:52
    Patsreds said:
    Wasn't it suppose to be voted on? I thought that Pac-man game was ahead by miles, and I don't even remember this being an option..
    for Feb 28th if I recall what it said on the dash
    Rock Band Network - twitter@brianruhlman
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 February 11 at 23:01, Edited on 08 February 11 at 23:02 by
    SebastianSB said:
    Efford said:
    Im waiting for the week when the stranglehold DLC drops.... 1200 microsoft points? I paid half that for the game.
    I doubt that will ever be a DOTW. It would be nice, but it's just such a dead game that the discount would only really help achievement people (assuming it has achievements, didn't check). I'm in the same boat with the 2400msp Samurai Warriors 2: XL DLC.

It would really be nice if DLC and downloadable games went down in price over time like those on Steam and other competitors.
    I remember buying Samurai Warriors 2 because it was really cheap and lucky for me before I started it I checked the achievements and saw that the DLC was 2400! that's more then 5times for what I paid for the game... So I sold it :p

Oh, I did buy the Stranglehold DLC most overpriced POS I bought for some muti-player maps that no one plays... lol
    grfdgfd
  • SebastianSBSebastianSB207,789
    Posted on 08 February 11 at 23:04
    Nuffzx said:
    I remember buying Samurai Warriors 2 because it was really cheap and lucky for me before I started it I checked the achievements and saw that the DLC was 2400! that's more then 5times for what I paid for the game... So I sold it :p
    It's one of the biggest problems with the DLC concept. Xtreme Legends expansions are always in disc form on the PS2, so they can get it at a perfectly reasonable price while it's perpetually $30 for us.
    RBN Weekly Updates: http://www.trueachievements.com/leaderboard.aspx?leaderboardid=1576
  • D1v1dedL1nesD1v1dedL1nes323,520
    Posted on 09 February 11 at 21:48
    Galaga is a good game, but its much tougher than the 1st game if your looking for ach.
  • Posted on 11 February 11 at 00:47
    Galaga Legions worth over 1k TA?headspin
    looks fun
  • Posted on 11 February 11 at 10:15
    Just got 12 months gold with 800 free points so guess what i bought.... Serious Sam 1 and 2 (thank you microsoft for the freebies) also bought Galaga Legions :D
    Damn! Never thought of that!!!!!!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.