Game Discussion: The Club Forum

Trading Hours & Kills Thread - No, Seriously

AuthorMessage
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 February 11 at 21:57, Edited on 13 February 11 at 04:44 by Dat Boi Treezy
Ok my good friends on TA. I've decided to make this thread as a kind of trading and schedule thread, so then we can let each other know when we are available for leaving our xbox's on for someone else to rack up some kills. This is an idea i have come up with for my friends on TA, but anyone else who is serious about this achievement can join in. I know there is always a lot of sessions being made for this achievement, but i can't dedicate my self to boosting with the same person at the same time on a different night. So hopefully with this thread we can boost kills but be flexible with the times.

I have two xbox's and would be happy to leave them on some nights/days for 1 or 2 people to work on some kills, in return for the same thing.

Although i can boost this achievement on my own:
The ClubNo, SeriouslyThe No, Seriously achievement in The Club worth 303 pointsKill 10,001 people in multiplayer Ranked Matches.
It would go A LOT faster if i had two people to kill instead of just my other xbox. Must of took me around 5 hours last night just to get 1000 kills.

NOTES:

- I would highly recommend boosting in the Team Skullshots mode on Warzone.

- To make the kills count when you want to finish, make sure you have set the rounds to 1 and shoot down the remaining skull to make the match finish.

- If a player leaves/gets dc'd then the kills wont count, obviously this unfortunate event sometimes can't be avoided but there will be no other way to get the match going again unless the 'dying' player is at their tv.

- If players are boosting for longer then 6 hours, be sure that the 'dying' player has the Auto-Off option DISABLED, this can be found in your console settings on the dashboard.

UPDATE

- Boosting for over an hour & half seems to make the game crash/freeze, as LAFTA pointed out and i just found out first hand cry We may have to change the whole method to just 1 hour at a time instead of the whole night shift type method.

EDIT:

I will make a small chart, type thing so we can keep track of availability:
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
MightyDrew
MightyDrew
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:02
I am up for this. I can leave my Xbox on 24/7.

I would like to do my session during the day 8am - 8pm.
OlsAbsss x
OlsAbsss x
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:05, Edited on 07 February 11 at 22:09 by OlsAbsss x
I am up for this man. I can also leave my xbox on every day for people. The best time to do killing for me would be saturday during the day but maybe not til 9pm, or monday from 2pm.
SmokeThaHerbbbb
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:06
Drew I'll trade you!

Let me knock out some kills tonight at midnight till weneva, then i'll leave mine on for you tmoz, best i can do would be 11am-6pm tho?
"Just pick up the Wu-Tang double CD and you will get all of the education you need" - RZA
MightyDrew
MightyDrew
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:07
That'd be awesome Treezy! DEAL!!
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:09
I can leave mine of after midnight every weeknight this week if anyone is interested.
OlsAbsss x
OlsAbsss x
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:15
Treezy i can leave mine on aswell for you tonight if you want
SmokeThaHerbbbb
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:18
OlsAbsss x said:
Treezy i can leave mine on aswell for you tonight if you want
Sounds good, but with my 2nd and Drew's getting killed, im not sure if i can start a match as a 1 on 3. Like me VS Drew, you and 2nd Treez.
OlsAbsss x
OlsAbsss x
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:20
Oh yeah, i could jump on and see if it works? Or if anyone else wants to dummy tonight im sure 2v3 will work.
SmokeThaHerbbbb
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:23
If you can't start 3-1 I can jump on your team and quit when the game starts.
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:25
Dimmock said:
If you can't start 3-1 I can jump on your team and quit when the game starts.
Genius!!!!!!!

Bare with me tho guys! Im struggling to multi task at the minute, Rocky and F4 are putting the work in trying to get our teams matched together, whilst im messing around on here warning

Shame on me...

I'll sort some proper shit out in about an hour.
OlsAbsss x
OlsAbsss x
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:26
Lol ok then man, and the idea of a chart sounds good :)
SmokeThaHerbbbb
Dimmock
Dimmock
Posted on 07 February 11 at 22:30, Edited on 07 February 11 at 23:11 by Dimmock
Oh i forgot to mention, I can do 3:30 to 6:30 every day this week for killing.

So officially for this week

Killing
3:30pm - 6:30pm

Able to be killed
12am -5:30am all week

GMT of course. Also my killing time will change weekly as I work shifts.
OlsAbsss x
OlsAbsss x
Posted on 07 February 11 at 23:05
Killing:
Tues-Thurs after 6.30 til late.
Sat 12th - Can do from morning til evening (6ish)

Dying:
Can die from 7.30am til whenever (i get home at 5)
Also during the night (11pm onwards, maybe not fri or sat)
SmokeThaHerbbbb
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 07 February 11 at 23:21, Edited on 08 February 11 at 00:03 by Dat Boi Treezy
Almost done guys! Session ends in 10 minutes, but i need a smoke and a shit so give me 20, maybe 25 wink

EDIT:

As soon as we make times to kill or die to each other, I'll add them to the chart.

All these times are messing with my head, obviously you guys can trade with each other, just let me know the official times and dates for this week or even then next if you want. I will delete any times off of the chart once those sessions are done.

I'll set up the one for tmoz and then organize some more times after my session on SR1 tmoz.
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 08 February 11 at 01:01
Beware guys, running one match for over an hour and a half or so will cause it to crash/freeze.

Be careful!

I can always give someone an hour and a half at 7:30pm GMT most nights. In return for 9:00 - 10:30.

If this suits anyone let me know.

I can do other times too. We'll see what happens..
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 08 February 11 at 01:37, Edited on 08 February 11 at 02:30 by Dat Boi Treezy
LAFTA said:
Beware guys, running one match for over an hour and a half or so will cause it to crash/freeze.
Funny you should say that, just happened to me, 1 hour in 700 Kills down and bam! My main xbox crashed, all those kills in the bin cry

Never crashes when it's just me and the backup profile tho!

May have to settle with boosting for an hour here and there i guess for extra safety!

EDIT:

Right guys, im just going to go bed and cry in my pillow, working tmoz 12-5 then squeezing in baby duties so she will have him during my boosting session at 8.30pm until 11.30pm. If anyone wants to kill for an hour and then be killed for an hour then holla! If anyone else is on and can help kick start a 3 on 1 again then that would be great!

If no one wants to trade but maybe just wants to be killed at around 1130pm-ish, then im not sure how you guys will feel about leaving your xbox's on. After finishing off the match, your xbox might be left running for at least 5 or so hours. I personally don't mind leaving both of mine on if i can't get back to them after an hour.

But if anyone still wants to risk boosting for extended periods of time then that's cool too, but obviously my unfortunate event could serve as a "learn from your mistakes" type thing. Personally im not guna bother trying that again as i've literally just wasted an hour of my life for absoulutely nothing!!!!!!!

Yeah so anyway, I'll be online and available tmoz night after my sesh, so hopefully i will speak to somebody then.

Laters wave

EDIT 2:

Okay so im still sat here struggling to come to terms with what happend angry But i have come up with a potential but risky solution to the host disconnection problem:

After doing a quick experiment with my 2 xbox's, i hosted a match with my BackUp profile got a couple of kills with my Main profile and then quit the match with the BackUp just to see waht would happen with the main profile's screen. The match automatically ended and the scoreboard came up, meaning that the couple of kills would have counted right?

So if you guys wouldn't mind, i would like to take another shot at the 3 on 1 boosting method at the same time tmoz night around midnight, but this time let my 2nd profile be the host!

Hopefully i will be able to rack up kills to my hearts content and then if my killing profile crashes/freezes on me then i guess this solution is worthless. If the host profile crashes then that sucks too but at least the kills should still count towards the achievement right? Anyway let me know what you guys think tmoz, im more then willing to try this regardless as i will still be dedicating all of my spare time to 1v1 boosting if no one else is around. i really wanna put this pile of shit game behind me for good!

Okay, major rage and rant over, i guess i should actually go to bed now. sleep
ULTIMATE BTD
ULTIMATE BTD
Posted on 08 February 11 at 07:21
Wow nice thread, I was looking to boost this two weeks ago. I'll have to figure out when i can boost this for you guy coz i'm busy these weeks with my exam project :( But i'll sure want to join in on all this fun!!
I'' get home today at 15:00 GMT+1
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 08 February 11 at 12:43
Anyone want an hour from 5 - 6pm today? Possibly Dimmock?

I'll take an hour at 12:00 if you want?
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
Dat Boi Treezy
Posted on 08 February 11 at 18:39, Edited on 08 February 11 at 18:40 by Dat Boi Treezy
I'll give you an hour plus at midnight if you want LAFTA?

Anyone willing to give me a couple of hours now!?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.