Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

King of Fighters XIII Pre-Order Bonus Revealed

• NinjaDave04NinjaDave04280,939
  • LavindatharLavindathar1,848,917
    Posted on 31 July 11 at 22:59
    Must admit, I much prefer DLC/In game character stuff to these soundtrack CDs.
  • GO FLASH GOGO FLASH GO146,968
    Posted on 31 July 11 at 23:02
    I agree! However I'm just so pleased that they're doing a #13 (after the dissapointing, but still really fun #12!). I can't wait for this one!
    Revenge is better than Christmas!
  • Xiao1inSty1eXiao1inSty1e120,331
    Posted on 31 July 11 at 23:04
    No demo means I don't care
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 11 at 23:06
    I have to wait 2 days angry
  • Posted on 31 July 11 at 23:19
    If the online play in this is as bad as the rest of SNK's games I will be heartbroken. Hoping for the best ; expecting the worst.
  • Posted on 31 July 11 at 23:25
    "There has been no mention of an EU release"
    i'm annoyed, but not surprised
  • fuse iidxfuse iidx202,374
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

• Posted on 01 August 11 at 00:04
    fuse iidx said:
    Er, yes there has been a mention of an EU release. Rising Star Games announced this week they're publishing it - http://www.risingstargames.com/games/the-king-of-fighters-xi...
    While they will most likely be publishing it, we have received no release date information or even an actual confirmation that they will be publishing it. In our article on Rising Star games, found here, there is no information given on a EU release.

Will there be one? Most likely. Do we know *anything* about it? No.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic420,880
    Posted on 01 August 11 at 00:19
    Mmmm...Mai Shuranai...one wonders how much stock she has in double-sided tape manufacturers, cuz those mams aren't staying in without it. :p
  • Posted on 01 August 11 at 01:17
    Dude, what a pre-order bonus! That's one music CD that will be worth a lot to many fans of the series.
    Interesting idea in story mode, hope they will actually fulfill the promise of making each scenario character unique AND it effecting the story however good or bad you do in the match win or lose. That would be an idea in a fighting game I could totally get behind, since I've never heard of that implemented well before.
  • Posted on 01 August 11 at 01:26
    Smurfquake said:
    Dude, what a pre-order bonus! That's one music CD that will be worth a lot to many fans of the series.
    Interesting idea in story mode, hope they will actually fulfill the promise of making each scenario character unique AND it effecting the story however good or bad you do in the match win or lose. That would be an idea in a fighting game I could totally get behind, since I've never heard of that implemented well before.
    Battle Fantasia, BlazBlue and BlazBlue: CS all did that with the story mode.
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic420,880
    Posted on 01 August 11 at 01:32
    Dog of Thunder said:
    Smurfquake said:
    Battle Fantasia, BlazBlue and BlazBlue: CS all did that with the story mode.
    BlazBlue had a story mode? I could've sworn that was a WTF mode...
  • Posted on 01 August 11 at 01:33
    Not much excitement for a soundtrack pre order bonus
  • Hey RettoHey Retto237,202
    Posted on 01 August 11 at 02:24
    I am getting this, hopefully it will be a much better than KOF XII.
    Retto
  • Posted on 01 August 11 at 02:32
    I'm not good AT ALL when it comes to KOF, but I feel totally intrigued into pre-ordering this now.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 August 11 at 05:06
    Fake And Gay
    Muerte la robo-lución,
  • Posted on 01 August 11 at 05:19
    DivinexFallout said:
    Fake And Gay
    Nice way to be productive there.
  • Whiskey7Whiskey7385,873
    Posted on 01 August 11 at 07:52
    I wish Capcom would give Street Fighter Soundtracks with pre-orders. I would DEFINITELY pre-order for that if it spanned the whole history like this one.

Shame I've never really got into the KoF series, but I do quite like the idea of the fight result / player decision dependant story mode.
    Thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, Thou shalt not make repetitive generic music, Thou sha
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.