Game Discussion: You Don't Know Jack

You Don't Know Jack - Multiplayer Question

• Posted on 08 February 11 at 15:36
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me if you can play an online multiplayer game with yourself and a guest.

Since he's only got a silver account, I'm not sure if he'll be able to sign in as his normal ID and money is a little tight for both of us right now, so we can't quite swing a second gold account.

I'd just like to know before I go out and drop $30 on this. I loved the PC games but they're (obviously) no fun alone.
  • Posted on 08 February 11 at 19:08
    I can test this tonight or tomorrow with my fiancee's account. Will let you know.
  • Posted on 09 February 11 at 17:03
    I tried this last night and couldn't get it to work :( It's a huge bummer since 4 player really is a lot of fun, but even just between the two of you I think the game is totally worth it.
  • Posted on 10 February 11 at 01:34
    Thanks. I wound up getting it and we'll just deal with playing together by ourselves unless we can con some people into coming over. I swear, it seems like I'm the only person who's heard of YDKJ out here.
  • Posted on 29 April 11 at 13:31
    I've been playing it quite often (of course during the week, it's only for about 30 minutes before I have to go to work). I'd be willing to help out. Maybe we could set up a boosting session this weekend?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads