Game Discussion: Doritos Crash Course Forum

'Social Climber' not unlocking..

AuthorMessage
SecondHeartbeat
Posted on 10 December 10 at 10:28
I've completed every level in Xbox Live, but no achievement : (. At first I thought it may be because on 2 of the levels everyone other than me quit out without finishing, so I replayed those 2 levels, but it still didn't unlock. I haven't chickened out on any of the levels, but there was usually at-least one person who chickened out on every level, so maybe that's it.. I dunno. That'd be ridiculous though if that's the case.. I shouldn't be punished for other people not completing the levels. Anyone else having issues with this achievement?
GGstuff
GGstuff
Posted on 10 December 10 at 11:38
i played through the whole game with a friend and i got the achievement and he didnt, with no conceivable difference in what we did (no chickening out).
so i guess its a bit glitchy, but not impossible
x Shady Phoenix
Posted on 10 December 10 at 12:34
I got this last night, played through every level starting at USA 3 (dunno why) until the end of Japan and then just redid the first 2 levels and it unlocked. Did it with 3 people, but mate had to go half way through so finished it with 2 and still unlocked. Additionally i chicked out on Japan 5 and mates chickened out of a few levels so this does not effect it. Just seems yours is glitched a bit, i would just run through it again from the start.
Stevanno
Stevanno
Posted on 10 December 10 at 15:21
ya I had same problem and decided to redo Japan, did a few levels there and it popped. I would just redo a few levels and it should come up. Reminds me of Jumper a bit with the environmental kills and how it took more than 1 playthrough to do.
Shorty11857
Shorty11857
Posted on 10 December 10 at 18:14
I've had no problem with it, popped up straight away for me
SecondHeartbeat
Posted on 10 December 10 at 21:05
Pheww.. just went through again now, with a friend and it unlocked. Last one I needed too : )

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 11 December 10 at 07:44
Unlocked for me. However after completing Japan 4, it made us quit out to the main menu instead of moving on to 5. I noticed that when selecting levels, my partners new score did not show up on the leaderboard. So as a precaution we re-did Japan 4 again and it allowed us to continue on to 5.
Currently playing Halo:Reach, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield: BC 2 and Red Dead Redemption
No 1 Richy
No 1 Richy
Posted on 12 December 10 at 13:43
I played USA 1 and 2 in a seperate session, then I played later right through USA 3 through to Japan 5 and the achievement didn't pop - replayed USA 1 and 2 without quiting the game and then it unlocked just fine (I was the host, my friend played in both sessions and his unlocked when it should have done).
PhoenixAndy
PhoenixAndy
Posted on 14 December 10 at 12:16
I had the same problem last night. I did chicken out once, but other reports have said that it didn't matter. Will try to replay a few levels tonight and hopefully it'll pop.
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 14 December 10 at 18:32
I would just advise not chickening out. I know several have stated that it doesn't matter, but it seems to be the common denominator in each post I see about it not popping. Also, if you're ever booted at the end of a game, maybe just automatically assume that level wont count.
For the Rum and the Cheese!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 14 December 10 at 18:37
Das Kuhnen said:
I would just advise not chickening out. I know several have stated that it doesn't matter, but it seems to be the common denominator in each post I see about it not popping. Also, if you're ever booted at the end of a game, maybe just automatically assume that level wont count.
- Don't chicken out
- Do all the levels in one sitting before you trun your 360 off
- Re- do any levels that don't end normally or either of your scores are not listed on the in-game leaderboard
Currently playing Halo:Reach, Fallout New Vegas, Battlefield: BC 2 and Red Dead Redemption
Das Kuhnen
Das Kuhnen
Posted on 14 December 10 at 18:57
Glad I found these problems, not going for it for a couple days... But I got my gold medals first time thru the game! (Not first try on each level, but in the first 2 hours of play I had gold in all)
For the Rum and the Cheese!
aka Kryptonian
Posted on 14 December 10 at 22:35
Me and my friend had the same issue but after replaying all of japan it unlocked. Damn hammer achievement wouldn't unlock right away for me either.
Wulf684
Wulf684
Posted on 18 December 10 at 22:57
Got it tonight. Friend's connection dropped at Jap3, we picked it up right there second time around. I even chickened out three times. No problem for me or my friend.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 26 December 10 at 15:33
I had some problems at first. I was hosting the games for a friend and I. We played through every one from the beginning; his popped, mine didn't. Ran through with another friend who was hosting the games. Mine popped for me after I wasn't the one hosting...
Pereira ViP
Pereira ViP
Posted on 02 February 11 at 12:35
A friend and I played all the levels and nothing... in the next day, we played again until beat Japan 3. The achievement popup... this game has some bugs, like this achievement, next track (button A) that doesn't appears and wrong best time (in America 4 shows the time of America 1).
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.