Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DmC: Devil May Cry New Gameplay Vid and Screens

• City CobraCity Cobra199,126 199,126 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 09:46
    Kiplerr said:
    True XenoBlade said:
    I just ... dont know. I'm still not sure i like this version, though in a trailer when he turns devil trigger he looks like orginal Dante.
    This is a prequel. That's Dante when he's young. He looks like the older Dante when he's in Devil Trigger because he's using more of his devil side.
    He's half-human.
    Makes not really sense when you Play DMC 3 (the prequel to DMC 1),where you play young Dante and Vergil (vergil roocks) facepalm
  • KiplerrKiplerr168,887
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 09:59
    CITY COBRA said:
    Kiplerr said:
    True XenoBlade said:
    I just ... dont know. I'm still not sure i like this version, though in a trailer when he turns devil trigger he looks like orginal Dante.
    This is a prequel. That's Dante when he's young. He looks like the older Dante when he's in Devil Trigger because he's using more of his devil side.
    He's half-human.
    Makes not really sense when you Play DMC 3 (the prequel to DMC 1),where you play young Dante and Vergil (vergil roocks) facepalm
    This argument aside, because I don't feel like explain simple things to stupid people, just because it's not the same fucking thing as the other games doesn't mean it won't be good. Stop crying and bitching because he doesn't have white hair. Boo-fucking-hoo, it won't be the exact same as the first three games. You want to play something like the first three? Go play the first three and shut the fuck up.
  • City CobraCity Cobra199,126 199,126 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:03
    Kiplerr said:
    This argument aside, because I don't feel like explain simple things to stupid people, just because it's not the same fucking thing as the other games doesn't mean it won't be good. Stop crying and bitching because he doesn't have white hair. Boo-fucking-hoo, it won't be the exact same as the first three games. You want to play something like the first three? Go play the first three and shut the fuck up.
    You are retarded ? dance
  • KiplerrKiplerr168,887
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:04
    CITY COBRA said:
    Kiplerr said:
    You are retarded ? dance
    Yep. Which makes you dirt, apparently.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:12, Edited on 17 August 11 at 10:13 by
    The same thing happend to Dolph ziggler.He changed his hair from blonde to brown and everybody hated it!
  • IHeartParamoreIHeartParamore1,469,822
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:38
    MugenKairo said:
    Loving the scythe! I don't mind the look of the new dante (aka skinny nero) but hope they scale the difficulty down just a tiny bit. Love a challenge, but not a near impossible one. Super Meat Boy hard, not DMC4 hard.
    Super Meat Boy is harder than DMC imo haha.
  • fakethieffakethief45,755
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:47
    While the gameplay looks SICK, I really hate Dante's new look. What happened to him? Don't we all love that Dante with white hair and his sense of humor. They have wasted his potential Let's just hope that maybe Vergil might be back (if he is I wonder what his design will be like ) but I guess I'll pass this one and stay with DMC 4 for a while.
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 10:54
    que fan rage in 3...2...1...

but seriously, this is looking pretty good, whether Dante looks like old Dante or not
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 August 11 at 11:01
    ^ Hahahhahahahh laugh
    Muerte la robo-lución, War... War Never Changes
  • NevetskiNevetski316,300
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 11:22
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  • Zacry072Zacry0721,541,128
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 11:34
    I'm looking forward to juggling enemies in the air for inappropriate amounts of time.
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 11:40
    Can't wait! Love DMC series and this one looks to be shaping up nicely!
    I aim to misbehave!
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 12:42
    The main man who worked on the DMC series life Capcom after part 3 so when 4 came out it wasn't quite the same series. Not every game iteration is going to be how we would like it to be so support this as a fan and then rip Capcom a new one once you've played it; on there forums
  • Achilles337Achilles3371,226,763
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 12:50
    awesome!!
    Go LSU and SAINTS!!
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 13:40
    I don't understand what the flap over his new look is all about.
    He doesn't look *that* bad, plus it is an origin story, shouldn't he look at least a bit different?

Either way, a title to anticipate for sure!
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 13:57
    Kiplerr said:
    CITY COBRA said:
    Kiplerr said:
    True XenoBlade said:
    He's half-human.
    If its a prequel then i can kinda put it aside from being different, i honestly thought this was a completely different Dante.

Now for your rage comment, .... WTF!? Dude where did all that come from? I agree i have played the shit out of 1,2,3 and finished 4 twice. Number 3 IS the prequel to number 1. So what does this make this then??

I dont understand why you went completely off and abused another site member over a counter comment that makes perfect sense, he didnt spout any none sense about it not being the same, he wasn't 'bitching and crying' either. That was ME

Either i've missed something obvious or you'r an douche ...
    I will protect you, no matter the cost!
  • JHunzJHunz758,217
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 14:19
    It's not going to be bad because it's not the same as the first games in the series, it's going to be bad because Ninja Theory is making it. They haven't made a satisfying combat system yet, and that's a critical flaw in a series that's based on fast-paced and stylish combat.
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 14:55
    The gameplay looks fun and that's the most important thing. As for Dante's new look, I don't really care since I didn't play the first three games. I'm just hoping the achievements won't be as hard as DMC4.

With all the great games coming out soon, I'm still having a hard time figuring out what games to buy, I sadly can't afford everything I want this year. I think I can still wait a couple of months for a release date on this game.
  • Ra1neXRa1neX90,297
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 15:09
    Not really into the drugged up meth addict look of Dante, and he is meant to have white hair because that's what half devils have (Apparently since Dante, Nero and Vergil all have it)
    Also he's meant to be half devil half angel now (http://geek.pikimal.com/2011/08/16/dante-dmc-protagonist-has...)
    So just take the take for what it is and pretend it isn't Dante imo, at least the combat is looking pretty
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 16:20
    True XenoBlade said:
    Now for your rage comment, .... WTF!? Dude where did all that come from? I agree i have played the shit out of 1,2,3 and finished 4 twice. Number 3 IS the prequel to number 1. So what does this make this then??

I dont understand why you went completely off and abused another site member over a counter comment that makes perfect sense, he didnt spout any none sense about it not being the same, he wasn't 'bitching and crying' either. That was ME

Either i've missed something obvious or you'r an douche ...
    This is the internet. Just be happy he didn't add some homophobic or racial comments or start bragging about what Prestige he is in Call of Duty and how he can totall "pwn4 j00 cuz he'z s0 l33t" or something.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads