Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DmC: Devil May Cry New Gameplay Vid and Screens

• Posted on 17 August 11 at 17:28Permalink
    Maybe we should wait until 6 months after it comes out when they re-release it in super-ultimate HD edtion for a reduced price...sounds like capcoms usual plan to me. Otherwise...looks good though DMC4 was one of the hardest games I have ever played...think I got to the third difficulty. Diggin the new look though.
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 17:45Permalink
    i can buy that, but not playing on my main GT. HATE YOU DMC4!!!
  • fakethieffakethief43,659
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 18:02, Edited on 17 August 11 at 18:22 by fakethiefPermalink
    I know what they can do with Dante. In DMC 3 if I remember right you can get DMC 1 Dante costume so if this game is before DMC 3 then they might put original white haired Dante as he appears in DMC 3 as a costume after you finish the game on certain difficulty (would be perfect for those who does not like black haired emo punk Dante, just my opinion).
  • ZombieMedicXZombieMedicX141,487 141,487 GamerScore
    Posted on 17 August 11 at 18:38Permalink
    xONLY INHUMANx said:
    they should really make the character like the one in the anime thought was awesome
    ....ummmmmmm, it's the exact same character...???
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 August 11 at 19:49Permalink
    Dont like the new character model for Dante thats for sure - but game play looks good. Just have to wait and see. Ninja Gaiden 3 coming out and Anarchy reigns so....
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 21:26Permalink
    love the DMC games so heres hopeing! wink
    "Dying is easy its living thats hard"
  • Posted on 17 August 11 at 23:05Permalink
    MugenKairo said:
    Loving the scythe! I don't mind the look of the new dante (aka skinny nero) but hope they scale the difficulty down just a tiny bit. Love a challenge, but not a near impossible one. Super Meat Boy hard, not DMC4 hard.
    I never got to finish 4. So far it seemed easier then 3. The original 3, not the easy re-release with Virgil being playable.
    The ODST
  • SanadaSanada662,256
    Posted on 18 August 11 at 00:53Permalink
    Loved Devil may Cry before this. So I won't base my opinion of the game off of his appearance. Though it is a slightly off putting feature, I'll give the game a try. Especially with the scythe. Won't mind if they keep the Difficulty of 4...though I would like things to stack or something. That many playthroughs is tedious.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 18 August 11 at 02:00Permalink
    its, DMC, so as long as its still hack'n'slash with style i will buy this. that said, WHY DOES EVERY NEW HACK'N'SLASH OR ACTION ADVENTURE HAVE TO HAVE A DAM SCYTHE! don't get me wrong, i love them as a weapon in games but i think its beginning to become too common and overused. Castlevania LOS had the combat cross, Alice MR had a plethora of unorthodox weapons (im talking about you hobby horse and pepper grinder), hell i think dynasty warriors had a ball in a cup as a weapon, though i admit an emo Dante with a ball-in-a-cup in his hand and a pepper grinder in the other would look gay even if slightly amusing. Chuck the scythe and bring back the Pandora box/ briefcase please!
  • Posted on 18 August 11 at 11:31Permalink
    LegendStormcrow said:
    MugenKairo said:
    Loving the scythe! I don't mind the look of the new dante (aka skinny nero) but hope they scale the difficulty down just a tiny bit. Love a challenge, but not a near impossible one. Super Meat Boy hard, not DMC4 hard.
    I never got to finish 4. So far it seemed easier then 3. The original 3, not the easy re-release with Virgil being playable.
    4 was short its just that you had to play through it a minimum of 6 times.
    + a b.p run or two wink.
  • AndyLSimmonsAndyLSimmons135,226
    Posted on 18 August 11 at 12:04Permalink
    I am glad to see some sort of grapple, can't wait for this!
  • OdinHawkeOdinHawke210,070
    Posted on 19 August 11 at 05:24Permalink
    I'm very happy with the way its turning out. I still dont exactly care for the new Dante, but atleast he ditched the shoulder pads and lost the masquera.

Looking forward to this, with any luck there will be a demo
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM86,894
    Posted on 04 September 11 at 17:29Permalink
    So the game is called, Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry? facepalm
    "War does not determine who is right, only who is left." -Bertrand Russell
  • fakethieffakethief43,659
    Posted on 04 September 11 at 20:18Permalink
    ERIKDOTCOM said:
    So the game is called, Devil May Cry: Devil May Cry? facepalm
    I would say Emo May Cry xD
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.