Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

DMC: Devil May Cry TGS 2011 Trailer

• punkyliarpunkyliar191,387
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 11 at 12:40Permalink
    Will wait for reviews
    Adam West love salt.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 11 at 12:44Permalink
    looking better than it did - now looking forward to this
  • KiplerrKiplerr163,462
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 12:54, Edited on 16 September 11 at 13:01 by KiplerrPermalink
    I have one devil of a boner right now...
    Loved the song for that trailer too.

I understand why people are hating on this game. But I'm going to take it as what I know it is.
    A video game.
    Yeah, they ripped stuff off from other games and whatever. Is anything actually original these days? And you can't say they ripped off anything since you don't know. Maybe the team just had an idea that happens to be similar to a movie or another game. It happens.
    As for the franchise:
    Get over it. Complaining about it won't stop Capcom. Take it as it is; a re-imagining of the series. If you don't like it, don't play it. Capcom NEVER said that they weren't making a DMC5 that continues from DMC4.
    And you never know. Maybe you'll like this game more than you think. Don't knock anything until you try it.
  • MuscularTeaMuscularTea814,321
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 13:12Permalink
    Kiplerr said:

I understand why people are hating on this game. But I'm going to take it as what I know it is.
    A video game.
    Yeah, they ripped stuff off from other games and whatever. Is anything actually original these days? And you can't say they ripped off anything since you don't know. Maybe the team just had an idea that happens to be similar to a movie or another game. It happens.
    As for the franchise:
    Get over it. Complaining about it won't stop Capcom. Take it as it is; a re-imagining of the series. If you don't like it, don't play it. Capcom NEVER said that they weren't making a DMC5 that continues from DMC4.
    And you never know. Maybe you'll like this game more than you think. Don't knock anything until you try it.
    Fact.
  • o S0LIDUS oo S0LIDUS o448,411
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 13:25Permalink
    Was going to troll.. But above message sorta left me feeling it wouldn't matter anyways..
    You must exclude one thing in order to obtain another.
  • Davis 888Davis 888560,433
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 13:34Permalink
    I really am looking forward to this, never played any of the Devil May Cry games, but if this is anything like Bayonetta I am definitely going to play this! From what I can see, it does look like a similar type of game and it looks like a lot of fun!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 11 at 13:43Permalink
    No blonde hair,No dante! warning
  • fakethieffakethief43,650
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:00, Edited on 16 September 11 at 14:18 by fakethiefPermalink
    R e C o N XIX said:
    No blonde hair,No dante! warning
    That's right, I'm with you 100%. BTW his hair were white not blonde.
  • Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:01Permalink
    ^He didn't have blonde hair!? Did he? I've only played DMC3...
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:03, Edited on 16 September 11 at 14:04 by fakethiefPermalink
    xElite Shogun said:
    ^He didn't have blonde hair!? Did he? I've only played DMC3...
    Well he had white hair.
  • Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:07Permalink
    Looks really generic. Bleh. Liked 4 a lot, but this is looking pretty lame.
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:08, Edited on 16 September 11 at 17:28 by punkyliarPermalink
    MachineAres said:
    Looks really generic. Bleh. Liked 4 a lot, but this is looking pretty lame.
    Totally agree.

I just want to say that I do hate Dante's new look and I have not seen anything good about this game so far but it's just my opinion (everyone has one but I also respect others opinions as well even if they are positive about this game).
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 September 11 at 14:42Permalink
    Kiplerr said:

A video game.
    As for the franchise:
    Only reason why I'm hating on it is the new Dante design, I read this is another prequel anyways, and I'm still for getting it, the gameplay looks good from what I've seen of it, plus the original Dante appears to be the devil form of this one? O_o
  • EpicMountEpicMount178,438
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 15:18Permalink
    Ugh what is this? I miss the days when these games had Dante in them, and were good. No, that is not Dante. He looks like he'd be more at home mugging old women and smashing up swingsets than in a series of games that used to be awesome. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my ps2 to play the games that were still good /end rant
  • BellstenBellsten291,050
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 15:31Permalink
    Dont like the young version of Dante in this game and the fact that it will run on only 30fps. But all DmC games have been good so far except for DmC 2, so i might still get this one too.
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 15:49Permalink
    EpicMount said:
    Ugh what is this? I miss the days when these games had Dante in them, and were good. No, that is not Dante. He looks like he'd be more at home mugging old women and smashing up swingsets than in a series of games that used to be awesome. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to my ps2 to play the games that were still good /end rant
    Or you can play on pc DMC3 and DMC4.
  • Posted on 16 September 11 at 16:17Permalink
    The whole problem with DMC 5 is that i does not have the OMG factor that all the others had. Even when they did a prequel for DMC 3, the trailer showed how cool the weapons were gonna be(electric guitar, nunchuks, laser cannon, etc) and how cool the combat was gonna be (pole spinning, sliding on downed enemies, etc). DMC 5 has NONE of that and as a LONG time fan from DMC 1 I am DISAPPOINTED that the envelope hasn't been pushed to give me more guns and more gameplay. At the very least, they could have let me play as Nero the Dark Knight Sparda!
    The King is in the building!
  • Posted on 16 September 11 at 16:45Permalink
    Kiplerr said:

A video game.
    As for the franchise:
    This.
  • o S0LIDUS oo S0LIDUS o448,411
    Posted on 16 September 11 at 17:22Permalink
    Still.. Dante without white hair... facepalm
    You must exclude one thing in order to obtain another.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.