Game Discussion: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Forum

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Last Achievement

AuthorMessage
The RS 08
The RS 08
Posted on 01 May 11 at 17:28
Hey, I'm new here, redirected here from one of my buddies. Anyhoo, I'm trying to complete all achievements for said game subject title and I'm down to my very last one (err... two) and that's"Dreamarena". For those of you who don't know, this achievement is earned when you play with a friend over X-Box Live.

And I have no friends. D:

So in an attempt to get this last achievement and even earn a few new friends to play online with, may I ask for somebody to play a race with me online? I'm sure our usernames are our XBox Live ID as well, but just incase, my XBox Live ID is "The RS 08".

I don't have many games that can go online after this Sonic game to play, but I do also have Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 and Portal 2 that I can play if you'd like after this. I don't actually own Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 2, or Phantasy Star Universe though they appear under my list of games. But yeah, if you want to play Left 4 Dead 1 and/or 2 and Portal 2, I'd be happy to after this.

*hopes he did this right after reading the board rules*
drabik
drabik
Posted on 01 May 11 at 19:05
Firstly, Welcome to the site!

As you are new to the site, you may not be fully aware of the large amount of options available to you.

One of the most useful features on the site is the Gaming Sessions . Here, you can find other sessions that other people have created for specific achievements. If there are no sessions, you also have the ability to Create a Gaming Session, selecting the achievements you wish to boost.

Other users will be notified of any new gaming sessions creations (depending on their settings), providing that game is on their boost list. You can add games to your boost list by pressing this button on a game's page.

On any game's page, you can also see a list of users with that game on their boost list.
For example; Players that want to boost Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing.

Good luck ! smile

p.s. When I went for the friend achievement, I simply went online, added random people, created a new game and invited them in. I don't know how active the community is nowadays though.
knight0fkh0nshu
Posted on 02 May 11 at 01:47
If you haven't got this achievement yet, I'd be willing to help. Just send me a message either here on TA or over XBL
"Nothing Is True. Everything Is Permitted"
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.