Game Discussion: Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

Just Said "No" Acheivement

• T VIRUS 4 LIFET VIRUS 4 LIFE1,116,715
    Posted on 22 April 10 at 11:57
    Has anyone had problems unlocking this??? I have completed the game in local co-op twice without using a hint (although I might of pressed the Y button and not used the hint) and still nothing.

Do you need to get all the bonus items?

Do you have to do this on single player

Its starting to drive me mad angry
  • Elite HeroElite Hero522,264
    Posted on 23 April 10 at 17:55, Edited on 23 April 10 at 17:58 by Elite Hero
    I got this achievement with no problems on single player so my guess would be that co-op could be the issue. Also take a look at the solution it offers some helpful advice.
    Interpol: The Trail of Dr. ChaosJust Said “No”The Just Said “No” achievement in Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos worth 36 pointsComplete every Mission without using any Hints
    Ain't no rest for the wicked, until we close our eyes for good.
  • T VIRUS 4 LIFET VIRUS 4 LIFE1,116,715
    Posted on 26 April 10 at 11:44
    Got this the other day, if anyone is having trouble with it I started right at the first san fran level and went through each one in co-op with no hints and did not collect all the bonus items, and didnt exit to the main menu each time for a save. Just all in one sitting
  • JQ1017JQ1017434,132
    Posted on 18 January 17 at 22:24
    Would anyone who already finished the game be able to go through the whole game with me and get the rest of the achievements I need?
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.