Game Discussion: Project Gotham Racing 3

Title update achievements in PGR3

• mzivtinsmzivtins304,526
    Posted on 12 October 10 at 13:54
    Van Uden said:
    What Jayour said, this is just one of those games that we failed to update before. If we're going off the record then I believe we shouldn't have DLC packs at all for completion or ratio purposes, but the majority voted against that. If it wouldn't be up to the community but up to me we would only have DLC packs on the site to show which achievements are in it and to show how much they cost. In any case, it doesn't matter if we forgot about this before or not, we found it now and corrected a long time error, hurray for us.
    Thats cool man, i see where it's all coming from now, fairplay dudes.
  • sachsenhuskysachsenhusky994,005
    Posted on 16 October 10 at 18:56
    why is this Ach. again TA Ratio 1,00 ? This must be an joke. Better no Title Update or Title Update 1 and 2 the same one.
  • JayourJayour1,033,510
    Posted on 16 October 10 at 22:37
    sachsenhusky said:
    why is this Ach. again TA Ratio 1,00 ? This must be an joke. Better no Title Update or Title Update 1 and 2 the same one.
    It's just a small hiccup with the scanners, we're looking into it at the moment.
  • Gold Rush NLGold Rush NL118,431
    Posted on 18 October 10 at 20:16
    This achievement was extremely (!) hard to get when PGR3 came out. Now it's just 1.00 haha..

But it's cool it's going to be fixed
  • Van UdenVan Uden722,475
    Posted on 18 October 10 at 20:54
    It's 2.58 for me mate, which is what it will roughly stay at...
  • JayourJayour1,033,510
    Posted on 18 October 10 at 21:11
    Van Uden said:
    It's 2.58 for me mate, which is what it will roughly stay at...
    It was 1.00 for a few days, I think it was to do with the scanners being so backlogged.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.