Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise Announced

• Posted on 01 June 12 at 00:08, Edited on 01 June 12 at 00:08 by StoicVampirePig
    CASS190684 said:
    DemonDuffeh said:
    i was looking forward to the original naughty bear but was then told by so many people how bad it was hopfully this will fix the main issues the first one had and i might finally get it
    Me too - I loved Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64 and I guess I was hoping that Naughty Bear would be something kinda along those lines and I was really excited about it. Then I read/watched the reviews and it scored like 3/10, if that. So I never bothered.
    I'll be interested to see how this one turns out... Hopefully it gets better reviews than the last one! LOL.
    Reviews are sheep mentality bullshit, it's a great score-attack game, totally out of fashion game style.
  • Posted on 01 June 12 at 00:26
    It seems like average games with great concepts will live on instead of falling into oblivion thanks to Xbox Live.

Great, cause I'm the kind of person/gamer that loves to scare bears, kill zombies in vietnam and fly with my jetpack shooting the ray gun Nicola Tesla gave me :)
  • DemonDuffehDemonDuffeh379,175
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 00:57
    StoicVampirePig said:
    CASS190684 said:
    DemonDuffeh said:
    i was looking forward to the original naughty bear but was then told by so many people how bad it was hopfully this will fix the main issues the first one had and i might finally get it
    Me too - I loved Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64 and I guess I was hoping that Naughty Bear would be something kinda along those lines and I was really excited about it. Then I read/watched the reviews and it scored like 3/10, if that. So I never bothered.
    I'll be interested to see how this one turns out... Hopefully it gets better reviews than the last one! LOL.
    Reviews are sheep mentality bullshit, it's a great score-attack game, totally out of fashion game style.
    I dint look at any reviews i just had alot of friends who got it and werent happy with it due to issues it had i may get the original eventually since some of the issues now fixed but still not the best game from what i heard it original though ill give it that.
  • CormyreCormyre204,895
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 01:28
    *runs around in circles* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
    oh *ahem* that is all :p, YAY!
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,170,287
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 01:38
    I heard a while back they were making a sequel to this, was certainly surprised considering how poorly the original was received -- although I love it. Glad to see an XBLA title as well, sounds like a good amount of content for a much lower price.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 June 12 at 01:43
    And may I point out that naughty bear is worth a shit ton of TA points.
    2 jobs, 10 hour days, 6 days a week and I still destroy games.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 01 June 12 at 02:02
    Naughty Bear was awesome, everyone saying that they heard it was awful should give it a try. Its very cheap now.
    But enough talk, have at you!
  • AZIANDRAGONAZIANDRAGON344,338
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 02:03
    i found the first game pretty enjoyable. only complaint is the achievement glitch and the preorder costumes not being in the marketplace after so long.
    hope to have fun with this game as well.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,170,287
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 02:13
    AZIANDRAGON said:
    only complaint is the achievement glitch and the preorder costumes not being in the marketplace after so long
    Preorders not going on the marketplace is a good thing. I don't specifically have a problem with them being for sale after a while, but preorder incentives should stay unique to preorders, not just free for them. You're paying release day prices (for most people), you should at least get to have something unique.
  • Tony SopranoTony Soprano262,760
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 02:39
    wbs 101 said:
    Fuck Yes been waiting for this once of my favorite 360 games
    oh you sir are among the top players on naughty bear leaderboards, your my hero! and im so excited about this game!!
  • AZIANDRAGONAZIANDRAGON344,338
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 03:04
    alklein92201 said:
    AZIANDRAGON said:
    only complaint is the achievement glitch and the preorder costumes not being in the marketplace after so long
    Preorders not going on the marketplace is a good thing. I don't specifically have a problem with them being for sale after a while, but preorder incentives should stay unique to preorders, not just free for them. You're paying release day prices (for most people), you should at least get to have something unique.
    i have no problem with the release day prices purchase. it's when they go to several different retailers is when i have the problem. i believed enslaved did the same thing. least red dead and transformers eventually released there dlc out for the whole public.
  • RandomnuttaRandomnutta1,400,478
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 03:27
    YES! Can't wait!
    http://facebook.com/Randomnutta
  • El ZombieEl Zombie325,931
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 03:57
    I want it, I've had loads of fun playing the 1st game.
  • MugenKairoMugenKairo262,589
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 04:06
    ChewieOnIce said:
    mast3r 0r0m1s said:
    They should fix the glitch on the first one where you can't get the DLC achievements with the Gold Edition of the game.
    They should fix the glitch on the first one where it sucked. Really bad.
    That is 1 big ass glitch: quality smile I'll wait to see how this is receieved, but even then might not be my cup of tea
    'If at first you don't succeed, you fail' GLaDOS
  • wbswbs950,524
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 04:30
    NeuroticDavo said:
    wbs 101 said:
    Fuck Yes been waiting for this once of my favorite 360 games
    oh you sir are among the top players on naughty bear leaderboards, your my hero! and im so excited about this game!!
    Thank you I had 1st place on almost all the leaderboards but Halodan has pulled off some shit since I quit playing the game several people have accused him of hacking but I don't know if it is possible to hack any other leaderboard other than the overall score board
  • Posted on 01 June 12 at 08:20
    Cormyre said:
    *runs around in circles* YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
    oh *ahem* that is all :p, YAY!
    ^ This
    #TAGhosts and prototype 2 rule this month game time!! 4 sure boi [wave]
  • Muzzer 7Muzzer 7380,343
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 09:40
    I enjoyed the first game, multiplayer was crap though just beacuse no one was on it lol
    I'll be getting this one
  • Chris1984ukChris1984uk1,072,618
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 10:11
    Can't wait, absolutely loved the first one. I still need to go back and get all the platinum medals. Still it's a shame its XBLA, would have prefered a full retail title. but hey I'll take what I can get!
    2nd Annual Bean Dive starting July 7, 2011. Join the fun and save your games until then if you can!
  • NickHawkeyeNickHawkeye190,701
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 13:17
    I was looking into the first one. I like the comical aspect of the teddy bear world.

are the achievements really not unlocking for the gold edition owners?

Side note: anyone else going to see Ted the movie!?!!
  • Posted on 01 June 12 at 14:57, Edited on 01 June 12 at 14:58 by StoicVampirePig
    This is a typically 'english' game though.

If you are from the states you might not get that it's presented like a sick kids show.

'What's the matter Naughty Bear'? lol...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.