Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise Announced

• LifeExpectancyLifeExpectancy1,642,133
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 18:00
    I bet most saying the first one was terrible probably just got mad they couldn't finish it. There was nothing WRONG with the game. The conrols were exactly as they should've been. The difficulty was insane for some of the challenges, hence its high TA score, and the sense of satisfaction from completing it was huge.
    200k/200k gs, 200 games played, 100% completion including all DLC, 11-13-11.
  • wbswbs950,524
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 19:27
    Muzzer 7 said:
    I enjoyed the first game, multiplayer was crap though just beacuse no one was on it lol
    I'll be getting this one
    You should play it after the update I always found people even late at night every now and then I get on and play a match it is very rare that I can't find a match unless I run them all off laugh
  • ToadStyleVenomToadStyleVenom1,726,997
    Posted on 01 June 12 at 20:01
    Stop looking for recognition.
    Because no one else will play with them.
  • Posted on 01 June 12 at 20:23
    NB has a bad rep, but I for one really enjoyed the game. Unfortunately it had a glitch where the game would freeze any time you got a great score. I eventually grew tired of losing progress and quit playing. I believe the glitch was fixed, but by the time it happened I had already moved on to other games.
  • OrbsalotOrbsalot153,938
    Posted on 02 June 12 at 16:19
    Where's the cheapest place to get the original? Best gamestracker could find was £20.99 at CD Wow shock

I wanted the game on release but I never saw it drop to the £15 mark I was waiting for...
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,188,767
    Posted on 02 June 12 at 18:13
    Played the first one on my gf's account and it was pretty funny. It had a few quirks in it but it was decent. I think an XBLA is more fitting. I will definitely check it out.
  • FIASCOcomedyFIASCOcomedy458,715
    Posted on 03 June 12 at 14:19
    I liked the game and completed it after HOURS of restarts, downloads, and cache clears. 505 refused to patch or even attempt to deal with the problems and even announced their refusal.
    Though I liked the game I refuse to support a company that wont support their own game nor have even an inkling of loyalty to their fans or their own title. Sad that this is becoming an all too familiar habit with games and their developers.
  • Sweatysam69Sweatysam69294,197
    Posted on 03 June 12 at 16:04, Edited on 03 June 12 at 16:05 by Sweatysam69
    first game was gud just needed 2 fix the glitching an freezing an more ppl would have tryed it
  • Posted on 03 June 12 at 18:08
    I actually really enjoyed Naughty Bear, but it's now worth $60 (I rented) being an arcade game would be perfect.
    Indifference is Bliss
  • RBKeyzRBKeyz117,488 117,488 GamerScore
    Posted on 03 June 12 at 18:39
    It's sad how poor games like this receive sequels while other games that deserve it don't
    www.soundcloud.com/robertbigkeyz www.youtube.com/robertbigkeyz
  • wbswbs950,524
    Posted on 04 June 12 at 07:23
    FIASCOcomedy said:
    I liked the game and completed it after HOURS of restarts, downloads, and cache clears. 505 refused to patch or even attempt to deal with the problems and even announced their refusal.
    Though I liked the game I refuse to support a company that wont support their own game nor have even an inkling of loyalty to their fans or their own title. Sad that this is becoming an all too familiar habit with games and their developers.
    Bobby Drake 69 said:
    first game was gud just needed 2 fix the glitching an freezing an more ppl would have tryed it
    It did get patched load it up and check it out I only had it freeze a handful of matches out of a couple thousand
  • Posted on 04 June 12 at 11:44, Edited on 04 June 12 at 11:45 by StoicVampirePig
    darkphoenix1992 said:
    It's sad how poor games like this receive sequels while other games that deserve it don't
    19 year olds shouldn't be allowed opinions until they know what to do with them.

Games that showed promise but for whatever reason didn't fulfill their potential are the ones that deserve sequels, all else is just a retread.
  • wbswbs950,524
    Posted on 17 July 12 at 18:24
    CASS190684 said:
    DemonDuffeh said:
    i was looking forward to the original naughty bear but was then told by so many people how bad it was hopfully this will fix the main issues the first one had and i might finally get it
    Me too - I loved Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64 and I guess I was hoping that Naughty Bear would be something kinda along those lines and I was really excited about it. Then I read/watched the reviews and it scored like 3/10, if that. So I never bothered.
    I'll be interested to see how this one turns out... Hopefully it gets better reviews than the last one! LOL.
    You should check it out anyway I was in the same boat as you then when I got it I was a little disappointed but I ended up loving it even though it is nothing compared to Conker. They should do an HD remake of that shit on arcade.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.