Game Info Submission Archive: Virtua Tennis 2009

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Virtua Tennis 2009 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Virtua Tennis 2009

• Information
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth285,531
    Posted on 17 September 12 at 10:15, Edited on 17 September 12 at 10:15 by thirtysmooth
    Thanks for the submission. The flags have been applied.

toast
  • MusquitoMusquito824,671
    Posted on 17 September 12 at 11:29
    I have a few additional questions:

Virtua Tennis 2009One Small Step...The One Small Step... achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 11 pointsWin your first match in the World Tour

^ If I remember correctly this is the single player mode. Or can it be done online as well? If it can, than next one should be flagged the same way (online/offline, single player and versus).
    Virtua Tennis 2009...One Giant Leap!The ...One Giant Leap! achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 16 pointsWin your first tournament in the World Tour

Virtua Tennis 2009Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 86 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

^ I presume this can be done online as well?

Virtua Tennis 2009Competitive StreakThe Competitive Streak achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 77 pointsComplete 10 ranked matches in world tour

Virtua Tennis 2009Social AnimalThe Social Animal achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 61 pointsComplete 10 player matches

^ Can it be done in 2 vs 2? If it can be done, than the co-op flag should be added.
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • drabikdrabik376,376
    Posted on 17 September 12 at 11:35
    Musquito said:
    Virtua Tennis 2009One Small Step...The One Small Step... achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 11 pointsWin your first match in the World Tour

^ If I remember correctly this is the single player mode. Or can it be done online as well? If it can, than next one should be flagged the same way (online/offline, single player and versus).
    Virtua Tennis 2009...One Giant Leap!The ...One Giant Leap! achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 16 pointsWin your first tournament in the World Tour
    The World Tour also allows Ranked matches online. Hence:
    Virtua Tennis 2009Competitive StreakThe Competitive Streak achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 77 pointsComplete 10 ranked matches in world tour

I believe the achievement will unlock with either an offline or online win. I don't think there are tournaments for the online portion.

Musquito said:
    Virtua Tennis 2009Secret AchievementThe Secret Achievement achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 86 pointsContinue playing to unlock this secret achievement

^ I presume this can be done online as well?
    Yeah, you're probably right. Your character's clothing is the same in both portions (online, offline) of the World Tour.

Musquito said:

Virtua Tennis 2009Social AnimalThe Social Animal achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 61 pointsComplete 10 player matches

^ Can it be done in 2 vs 2? If it can be done, than the co-op flag should be added.
    I'm unsure about these. I would need to check if the online section of World Tour allows doubles matches.
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • MusquitoMusquito824,671
    Posted on 17 September 12 at 11:49
    Thank you for your answer.

^ Changed to online/offline required, single player, co-op and versus.
    http://twitter.com/#!/MusquitoBE
  • Information
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 17:31
    Deco76BR has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Virtua Tennis 2009 Achievements:

Deco76BR said:
    Virtua Tennis 2009Gold MedallistThe Gold Medallist achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 390 pointsUnlock every gold medal in the game.

Partially Discotinued as gold medals thar are server dependent are impossible to get now

Discontinued as servers are down

Discontinued as servers are down

• EthigyEthigy1,371,710
    Posted on 17 December 17 at 18:36
    When were the servers closed? It looks like just recently, as someone unlocked these in October. It’s unfortunate no one was given a heads-up, would’ve definitely hopped on this game and tried to complete it.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 December 17 at 19:38
    Yeah looks like it was near the end of October. Nothing concrete but flags have been added. Gotta dig out a copy to test however if its a momentary shutdown for whatever reason and we get other submissions we'll update accordingly.

Gold Medals got Partially Discontinued as you could've gotten the online ones done first but the player and ranked matches are discontinued.

Thanks Deco! toast
    Im soo stealthy, I feel like my knife has a silencer...
  • Information
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 09:11
    This post was archived by Piston Toyota
  • lankyjustinlankyjustin675,923
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 09:19
    can I just say that the servers are still up on this!! I am have played my dummy account in world tour. I can join the lobby of the dummy in "Xbox Live" section and also in ranked match on world tour section.

Please can we revert all flags back as there is no issue here. the problem is more that no one plays rather than the servers down. there are no messages to say server is down either.
  • Information
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 09:22
    lankyjustin has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Virtua Tennis 2009 Achievements:

lankyjustin said:
    Virtua Tennis 2009Gold MedallistThe Gold Medallist achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 390 pointsUnlock every gold medal in the game.

server still up and running. tested with my dummy account today after the flags were changed to discontinued. just no one else plays that's all. please remove the discontinued flag.

server still up and running. tested with my dummy account today after the flags were changed to discontinued. just no one else plays that's all.

please change back to online and verses.

server still up and running. tested with my dummy account today after the flags were changed to discontinued. just no one else plays that's all

please change back to online and verses.

• ChinDoctaChinDocta2,858,881
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 09:48
    Thanks for the submission, lankyjustin. Unfortunately none of the flagging team own the game so in these situations we have to trust the community when it comes to server issues. Apologies for being incorrect.
  • lankyjustinlankyjustin675,923
    Posted on 20 December 17 at 10:24
    not a problem!!

As there were no announcements about server closures and the comments made me think it might not be closed as there were no messages saying cannot connect to server I thought with being able to double box it I thought I would check.
  • Information
    Posted on 21 December 17 at 10:23
    This post was archived by Piston Toyota
  • Information
    Posted on 27 May 18 at 18:13
    FullNietzsche has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Virtua Tennis 2009 Achievements:

FullNietzsche said:
    Virtua Tennis 2009Leader of the PackThe Leader of the Pack achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 64 pointsNumber 1 Amateur in the world

I believe this is missable. If you read the comments, as well as the solution to a different achievement, it mentions that it is possible to miss this. You can turn 'pro' before reaching number 1 'amateur', and then you can't go back without starting a new save.
    Virtua Tennis 2009Go Pro!The Go Pro! achievement in Virtua Tennis 2009 worth 59 pointsTurn professional in World Tour

• MichalKVMichalKV1,049,699
    Posted on 28 May 18 at 07:37
    Thank you for your submission FullNietzsche. We have now added Missable to the achievement.
  • Information
    Posted on 28 May 18 at 08:42
    This post was archived by ChinDocta
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads