Game Info Submission Archive: Forza Motorsport 4

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Forza Motorsport 4 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Forza Motorsport 4

• Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 May 12 at 10:08Permalink
    I'm pretty sure content would rather wait till people can confirm these once the pack's released publicly
  • SpilnerSpilner732,923
    Posted on 21 May 12 at 16:02Permalink
    Why twice?
    http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth196,359
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 12:55, Edited on 22 May 12 at 12:56 by thirtysmoothPermalink
    Thanks for the submission. I presume the following are cumulative as well? They appear do be at least as they aren't exhaustive.

Forza Motorsport 4ThrowbackThe Throwback achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 54 pointsComplete 5 online circuit races in the 2010 Porsche 911 Sport Classic.

Forza Motorsport 4Track Day Play ToyThe Track Day Play Toy achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 43 pointsComplete 3 online circuit races in the 2007 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997).

Forza Motorsport 4Whale TailThe Whale Tail achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 54 pointsComplete 5 online circuit races in the 1982 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3.
  • SpilnerSpilner732,923
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 13:02Permalink
    I was thinking that but someone told me otherwise but yes i thought they were
    Forza Motorsport 4Backseat DriverThe Backseat Driver achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 43 pointsComplete 3 online circuit races in the 2010 Porsche Panamera Turbo.
    also.
  • thirtysmooththirtysmooth196,359
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 13:09Permalink
    Cool. The flags have been added.

toast
  • SpilnerSpilner732,923
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 13:14Permalink
    Good stuff, a flag submission i didnt cock up!!
  • Posted on 22 May 12 at 15:09Permalink
    Thank you for all your submissions, the flags for the DLC have been finalised.
  • SpilnerSpilner732,923
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 15:21Permalink
    Epsilon Theta said:
    I know, thirtysmooth has already told me.....
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 22 May 12 at 15:52Permalink
    Spilner said:
    Epsilon Theta said:
    I know, thirtysmooth has already told me.....
    Ohhh ET, don't ever change.
  • Posted on 24 June 12 at 22:13Permalink
    VegaDark541 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/Forza-Motorsport-4-xbo....htm:

VegaDark541 said:
    Forza Motorsport 4Unicorn HunterThe Unicorn Hunter achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 23 pointsBe the winning bidder on any "unicorn" car in the Auction House.

PAGES of gamers have this offline, so it looks as if there is some sort of method to get this achievement legitimately offline, although I personally am not familiar with the game. I highly doubt all those gamers are cheaters. Maybe online and offline? I assume you must be connected to live at some point to access the auction house.

• AhayzoAhayzo554,003
    Posted on 25 June 12 at 23:47Permalink
    There is a way to get the unicorn achievement offline. The actual requirement is just to own a Unicorn car, not necessarily to get it from the Auction House. You can get a Unicorn car offline by importing a Forza Motorsport 3 save file if you own the VIP Pack in Forza Motorsport 3. You can import the file offline, which makes this one Online (Auction House) / Offline (Save Import).
  • Posted on 21 June 15 at 04:59Permalink
    Cubivore has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Motorsport 4:

Cubivore said:
    Forza Motorsport 4Unicorn HunterThe Unicorn Hunter achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 23 pointsBe the winning bidder on any "unicorn" car in the Auction House.

The Unicorn Hunter achievement should, for all intents and purposes, be considered partially discontinued at this point. Turn 10 no longer will give out any unicorn cars, and the Forza 3 VIP DLC, which was the only other way you could get a unicorn before, is no longer purchasable. Technically you *could* get lucky and find an unopened Collector's Edition of Forza 3 that has an unused VIP card, but this is an increasingly unlikely prospect for a 6 year old game. This means that unless you already have a unicorn in Forza 3, or one of the VIP DLC cars from Forza 3 that can be carried forward as a unicorn, you can not get them in Forza 4 anymore.

• Posted on 17 August 15 at 16:57Permalink
    KinectKid333 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Motorsport 4:

KinectKid333 said:

Partly discontinued/unobtainable. See forum. (if not partly discontinued/unobtainable, then extra content required.)

Forza Motorsport 4Daily RewardsThe Daily Rewards achievement in Forza Motorsport 4 worth 7 pointsVisit the Message Center on at least five unique days.

Buggy -See solution comments

• Posted on 20 August 15 at 14:38Permalink
    qG Lecca has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Motorsport 4:

qG Lecca said:

Partially Discontinued. Developers have stopped providing Unicorn Cars. The only possible way to obtain this achievement is to redeem and Unused Forza 3 VIP code and re-import the save.

• Posted on 05 March 16 at 07:49Permalink
    GTAmissions1 has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Forza Motorsport 4:

GTAmissions1 said:

The achievement is close to unobtainable due to delisted VIP DLC which requires specific cars to unlock the achievement.

Unfournatley, Turn 10 Studios has also confirmed that they will also not be distributing any Unicorn cars either.

http://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst192_Unicorns-...

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.