Game Info Submission Archive: Battlestations: Midway

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Battlestations: Midway - Game Info submissions

Related game: Battlestations: Midway

• Information
  • Will072Will072284,073
    Posted on 21 May 12 at 20:41
    This has been added. Thanks for your submission.
  • Information
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 22:23
    Cosminiion has just submitted some Game Info for Battlestations: Midway Achievements.

These changes are for All Regions.

Delisted change from False to True

Cosminiion said:
    This might have just got delisted today? It still appears purchaseable through the "Buy Game" button on the website for $4.99 for now, but the full game download is not listed under "All Downloads". Bunch of other related content is missing, like the demo. Navigating to this game or any content related to this game through an Xbox 360 console yields the errors "8C230002" and "800700E8".
  • CosminiionCosminiion968,069
    Posted on 22 May 19 at 23:07, Edited on 23 May 19 at 05:48 by Cosminiion
    The whole game page on the website is gone now :( Pretty sad, I literally just wanted to buy it to finish Battlestations Pacific....

EDIT: All the content was brought back some time after I posted this. Sorry for rushing this; I didn't expect games to randomly pop in and out of existence on the marketplace. My above Game Info submission can be ignored.
  • JudgeJudge764,704
    Posted on 09 July 19 at 20:20
    Hello Cosminiion and thanks for the submission! We verified that the game is still purchaseable, and as you also updated us, you found it again as well. We have therefore not taken any action at this time. Happy gaming! toast
  • Information
    Posted on 11 July 19 at 23:10
    This post was archived by Piston Toyota
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads