Game Info Submission Archive: FIFA 12

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

FIFA 12 - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: FIFA 12

• Information
    Posted on 22 May 12 at 04:15
    https://www.trueachievements.com/TheLeafsNation.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/FIFA-12-xbox-360.htm:

You can view the flags they submitted here: Flag submission by TheLeafsNation for FIFA 12

TheLeafsNation said:
    All ultimate team, head to head, and pro club achievements require an online pass.

Friendly can only require one player by going in to Ultimate Team, going to your friend's ultimate team, and playing a game against the CPU.
  • Will072Will072284,073
    Posted on 23 May 12 at 23:36
    I presume from flagging the two below as Online/Offline that XP can be earned by doing offline tasks as well?

FIFA 12EAS FC Youth AcademyThe EAS FC Youth Academy achievement in FIFA 12 worth 12 pointsReach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

FIFA 12EAS FC Starting 11The EAS FC Starting 11 achievement in FIFA 12 worth 51 pointsReach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club
  • AtomBijonAtomBijon635,311
    Posted on 24 May 12 at 02:41
    That's right. Playing a game and completing Virtual Pro accomplishments gains you XP
  • Will072Will072284,073
    Posted on 24 May 12 at 06:50
    Thank you very much for confirming this for me. The flags have been added. Thanks for your submission.
  • Information
  • xPut Name HerexxPut Name Herex1,567,894
    Posted on 08 June 12 at 09:10
    Will072 said:
    I presume from flagging the two below as Online/Offline that XP can be earned by doing offline tasks as well?

FIFA 12EAS FC Youth AcademyThe EAS FC Youth Academy achievement in FIFA 12 worth 12 pointsReach level 5 in the EA SPORTS Football Club

FIFA 12EAS FC Starting 11The EAS FC Starting 11 achievement in FIFA 12 worth 51 pointsReach level 20 in the EA SPORTS Football Club
    These actually should be Online only, since you won't gain points unless you connected to the internet (don't need an Online Pass, just an internet connection).
    I miss the good old days of WW2 Call of Duty
  • Epsilon ThetaEpsilon Theta1,042,926
    Posted on 09 June 12 at 15:13
    Thank you both. The buggy flag and the mode change has been done!
  • Information
    Posted on 13 August 12 at 21:50
    Thanks for your submission. Just a couple questions:
    1) I assume Glory Moment and Make it Possible should also have the Single-Player flag? And on that note:
    2) Can you play through most of this mode with a co-op partner? From my experience of FIFA, many achievements can be earned while playing with a friend on your team in most game modes.
  • superjassuperjas1,121,325
    Posted on 14 August 12 at 06:18
    1) Yes and local coop
    2) Yes, local I can verify
    Although both are local coop I do not know if anyone but the main profile would receive the achievement
    Posted on 18 August 12 at 00:04
    Thanks for your submission. I have made some changes to it based on my own experience with the DLC, for instance switching a couple Online/Offline Flags to Offline (for Expedition mode and the Offline Euro Cup), adding Offline Only to the "win in all game modes" achievement as a result of the previous change, added co-op to all applicable achievements, removed Single Player from the "2 players required" achievement and the Online Euro Cup mode (which got a Versus flag), and added Single Player to the Challenge achievement.

If there is anything I missed/you are questioning, feel free to ask.
  • superjassuperjas1,121,325
    Posted on 18 August 12 at 08:30
    Thanks for the udpate - the only change I would make is to 'The Collector' as it says competitive mode and should be coop, cheers
    Posted on 18 August 12 at 15:35
    Whoops, my mistake! Thanks again!
  • Information
    Posted on 08 September 12 at 04:59
    dertswa687o has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/FIFA-12-xbox-360.htm:

dertswa687o said:
    FIFA 12Make It PossibleThe Make It Possible achievement in FIFA 12 worth 21 pointsSucceed in a Challenge

Discontinued. I'm beyond extremely mad.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38...

FIFA 12My EuroThe My Euro achievement in FIFA 12 worth 127 pointsWin a match in each UEFA EURO 2012™ game mode

Discontinued. I'm extremely mad.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38...

Posted on 09 September 12 at 00:26
    Thanks for your submission. A Discontinued flag has been added to Make it Possible. It has not been added to My Euro as if someone had already won a challenge, they would still be able to earn that achievement.
  • Information
    Posted on 13 September 12 at 00:14
    dertswa687o has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for FIFA 12:

dertswa687o said:
    FIFA 12Make It PossibleThe Make It Possible achievement in FIFA 12 worth 21 pointsSucceed in a Challenge

Obtainable again since they added a challenge. They're taking it down October 1st, so do it by then.

I'm not sure what the original flags were, but I'm guessing Online Required and Single Player.

Posted on 13 September 12 at 00:25
    Thanks for your submission, Discontinued has been removed and Online Required/Single Player has been added!

toast
  • Information
    Posted on 26 September 12 at 03:17
    dertswa687o has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for FIFA 12:

dertswa687o said:
    FIFA 12Challenge AcceptedThe Challenge Accepted achievement in FIFA 12 worth 25 pointsComplete an EA SPORTS Football Club Game Scenario Challenge

EA are confusing me beyond reason. After the successful reimplementation of the Euro 2012 challenge, the normal challenges have disappeared. I don't know if they're coming back, but since the 17th the challenge screen has shown "No challenge available today" just like it did for Euro 2012. I'm really not in the mood to fight EA over this, both because I have the achievement and because I think they won't care since FIFA 13 is out. The only thing it could help with is the mindless XP grind to level 20, but I guess I'm getting time toward 50 hours anyway.

Simply put, this achievement is discontinued...

• HemogoblinSSHemogoblinSS897,701
    Posted on 11 October 12 at 23:07
    I have added the flag. There seems to be a theme with this game that may make the achievement obtainable in the future. In the event that that happens, it will be removed.

Thanks!
    Where there's a Will; there's a way.
  • Information
    Posted on 04 November 13 at 16:13
    Shadow Kisuragi has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for FIFA 12:

Shadow Kisuragi said:
    FIFA 12Challenge AcceptedThe Challenge Accepted achievement in FIFA 12 worth 25 pointsComplete an EA SPORTS Football Club Game Scenario Challenge

This is no longer discontinued. A challenge has been posted that is available for the next 8000 hours.

Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads