Game Info Submission Archive: The Orange Box Forum

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

The Orange Box - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: The Orange Box

AuthorMessage
Information Posted on 03 June 12 at 06:48
https://www.trueachievements.com/alklein92201.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for https://www.trueachievements.com/The-Orange-Box-xbox-360.htm:

alklein92201 said:
The Orange BoxDynastyThe Dynasty achievement in The Orange Box worth 24 pointsWin 20 games.

Add Single Player

Can be done by starting a System Link match by yourself and completing the objectives.

The Orange BoxHead of the ClassThe Head of the Class achievement in The Orange Box worth 12 pointsPlay a complete round with every class.

See above

The Orange BoxImpenetrable DefenseThe Impenetrable Defense achievement in The Orange Box worth 21 pointsSuccessfully defend Dustbowl without giving up a capture.

See above

The Orange BoxImpossible DefenseThe Impossible Defense achievement in The Orange Box worth 67 pointsSuccessfully defend Gravel Pit without giving up a capture.

See above

The Orange BoxLightning OffenseThe Lightning Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 20 pointsWin Well in 5 minutes or less.

See above

The Orange BoxPowerhouse OffenseThe Powerhouse Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 8 pointsWin 2Fort with a shutout.

See above

The Orange BoxRelentless OffenseThe Relentless Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 41 pointsWin Hydro without giving up a capture.

See above

The Orange BoxWorld TravelerThe World Traveler achievement in The Orange Box worth 11 pointsPlay a complete game on every map.

See above

W1LLYMAN
W1LLYMAN
Posted on 14 June 12 at 04:46
We give the 'player flags' based on modes, not number of players required. The mode you achieve these achievements in is a versus mode, not a single player mode.

Thanks for the submission though!
Where there's a Will; there's a way.
Ahayzo
Ahayzo
Posted on 14 June 12 at 05:31
Ah, well then more flags for other games incoming laugh
Information Posted on 09 July 13 at 00:42
n1ckKz has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Orange Box:

n1ckKz said:
The Orange BoxTeam DoctorThe Team Doctor achievement in The Orange Box worth 14 pointsAccumulate 25000 heal points as a Medic.

Achievement can occasionally bug and the achievement won't unlock even when the 25000 is reached.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 July 13 at 00:49
The above happened to a friend of mine tonight unfortunately. I did some searching on the internet and found this following discussion;

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/archive/index.php/t...

Bloody bugs roll
Written in the stars.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 15 July 13 at 05:19
Thanks for your submission! I'm investigating this. From what I understand the achievement will pop in game but only if you die or change character - so I gather from this that if you don't die or change character, the achievement pops at the end of the round, but if the Xbox locks up for some reason at the end of the round (as it's prone to do in this game?) then the achievement can't be unlocked until you start a new save file.

While I'm personally going to verify a few facts of the above tonight, I'm uncertain about whether we should mark this particular achievement as buggy if it fails to unlock after a game crash - mainly because it's a game crash, and that means anything to do with the game would be up in the air (e.g. we'd have to mark every achievement as buggy). Do you know if this condition can occur without the game crashing?

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 15 July 13 at 11:04
Hello Urban,

I'm not to sure about it happening if the game crashes but i did find a small fix, when you reach 25000 points leave the spawn area and heal a bit more then get killed naturally THEN change character and the achievement ill unlock.

I'm not sure what causes the game to bug out though it might be that if you do too much in the spawn area and change your character without leaving the spawn this could make it glitch on you as that's what my friend did when this glitch happened to him

Good luck with your game toast
Written in the stars.
zzUrbanSpaceman
Posted on 18 July 13 at 22:52
I finally did my tests, and while I didn't exactly replicate the other issues described, I got another variant of the "does not unlock when expected" issue. Definitely buggy, and I've marked it as such now. Thanks for reporting it!

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 19 July 13 at 01:40
Better late then never Urban, good job & my pleasure.

toast
Written in the stars.
Information Posted on 25 March 14 at 13:14
https://www.trueachievements.com/matdan12.htm has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Orange Box:

matdan12 said:
The Orange BoxHead of the ClassThe Head of the Class achievement in The Orange Box worth 12 pointsPlay a complete round with every class.

+ Single Player - Can be done by yourself.

The Orange BoxDynastyThe Dynasty achievement in The Orange Box worth 24 pointsWin 20 games.

The Orange BoxImpossible DefenseThe Impossible Defense achievement in The Orange Box worth 67 pointsSuccessfully defend Gravel Pit without giving up a capture.

The Orange BoxLightning OffenseThe Lightning Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 20 pointsWin Well in 5 minutes or less.

The Orange BoxPowerhouse OffenseThe Powerhouse Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 8 pointsWin 2Fort with a shutout.

The Orange BoxRelentless OffenseThe Relentless Offense achievement in The Orange Box worth 41 pointsWin Hydro without giving up a capture.

The Orange BoxWorld TravelerThe World Traveler achievement in The Orange Box worth 11 pointsPlay a complete game on every map.

The Orange BoxWith Friends Like these...The With Friends Like these... achievement in The Orange Box worth 35 pointsPlay in a game with seven or more players from your friends list.

- 3+ Players
+ 6+ Players

The Orange BoxCache CheckerThe Cache Checker achievement in The Orange Box worth 19 pointsFind every radar cache in chapter Under The Radar.

+ Collectable

The Orange BoxGordon Propelled RocketThe Gordon Propelled Rocket achievement in The Orange Box worth 9 pointsUnlock the rocket launcher lambda cache in chapter Under The Radar.

+ Collectable

The Orange BoxBasic ScienceThe Basic Science achievement in The Orange Box worth 60 pointsEarn bronze medals on all Portal challenges.

+ Time Sensitive - Some medal requirements rely on a certain amount of time.

The Orange BoxRocket ScienceThe Rocket Science achievement in The Orange Box worth 122 pointsEarn silver medals on all Portal challenges.

The Orange BoxAperture ScienceThe Aperture Science achievement in The Orange Box worth 253 pointsEarn gold medals on all Portal challenges.

Senior Chupon
Senior Chupon
Posted on 07 April 14 at 22:03
Thanks for the submission, I've added these flags.
Information Posted on 24 April 14 at 19:12
This post was archived by Senior Chupon
Information Posted on 12 July 19 at 21:56
Javykamikaze has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for The Orange Box Achievements:

Javykamikaze said:
The Orange BoxImpenetrable DefenseThe Impenetrable Defense achievement in The Orange Box worth 21 pointsSuccessfully defend Dustbowl without giving up a capture.

Possible to do by single player, use system link

MichalKV
MichalKV
Posted on 17 July 19 at 07:39
Thank you for the submission Javykamikaze. We have added single player flag.
Information Posted on 17 July 19 at 10:13
This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.