Game Discussion: Band Hero

Does anyone play this online?

• Posted on 01 December 09 at 19:21
    Now, I love the GH games but when I heard about band hero I was a little bit put off by it.

However I was lucky enough (Take that as you will >.>) to get it cheap and I am currently working my way too 1000g before I sell it off.

Now there are some achievements that you need to play online for which was no big deal as far as I knew, how wrong I seem to be.

As I write this I have been pretty much staring at the finding players screen with not a single result! Does anybody play this game still? Or am I alone in this crazy pink infested pop world for now.

And I don't suppose anybody out there who has it would offer a helping hand in getting some of the achievements at all? >.>
  • Posted on 08 December 09 at 06:19
    I have drums but I suck with them.....
  • xTADHGxxTADHGx29,054
    Posted on 30 December 09 at 17:15
    i have drums, and i can do hard pretty well. i need lots of challenges. wanna boost?
  • ZombiGrimZombiGrim558,277
    Posted on 01 January 10 at 16:41
    Im deff. up for boosting, I run into the same problem, cant find anyone online. Guess not enough people picked this up.
  • Posted on 01 January 10 at 17:34
    I am cool with Boosting as well. Does someone else doing the challenge count for you star wise and whatnot?
  • SpilnerSpilner1,153,764
    Posted on 01 January 10 at 17:35
    James48025 said:
    I am cool with Boosting as well. Does someone else doing the challenge count for you star wise and whatnot?
    What you do, it does for everyone
    http://www.last.fm/user/Spilner1001 check me out, http://spilner1001.mybrute.com fight me
  • Posted on 01 January 10 at 19:55
    Oh, that's really cool. Let me know when you want to boost, I won't be available today or tonight because i've got a long drive home, but after that I should be free more or less on saturday and sunday
  • ZombiGrimZombiGrim558,277
    Posted on 02 January 10 at 03:21
    People wanting to boost add me.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 January 10 at 05:30
    people still play that game it wasn't very ood, not suprised it didn't work out well online
    Brian
  • Posted on 09 January 10 at 09:20
    I play it now and then, but haven't found anyone online in the checking that I did.
  • Posted on 09 January 10 at 19:23
    I can play guitar on medium and haven't played with the drums too terribly much yet. I know a lot of the lyrics in these games but I can't quite match the pitch of the singer and I sometimes feel that they change up thw pitch on the harder difficulties than the song really is, but that's just my opinion.

If anyone wants to play this game in career or anything really let me know and i'll help as there are still things that I would like to do in the game. And if we can get a group of four people to play the same insturment we'll have that achievement as well as possibly getting the points achievement as well. Just message me either on Live or on here.
  • tykynitykyni52,150
    Posted on 28 February 10 at 03:06
    guitar hard/expert, bass expert drums medium/hard vocals medium

This is what I normally play, I'm still working for 555stars
  • Posted on 28 February 10 at 03:35
    Same here. Want to try and play some of the challenges with me?
    Mashed Potatoes are my Friends
  • tykynitykyni52,150
    Posted on 28 February 10 at 17:57
    people can friend me and I'll switch to band hero when others are on, going for te 555stars and online cheevos
  • Posted on 28 February 10 at 21:36
    Sent you a friend request but I probably won't have time to play today because I am working on a Final
  • Posted on 08 March 10 at 21:38
    Strange. I never find anybody online either.
    FML.
  • Posted on 08 March 10 at 22:00
    paynexkiller666 said:
    Strange. I never find anybody online either.
    Well we could all get together and just boost, would make life easier
  • Posted on 19 March 10 at 05:25
    I am looking for people to boost with. I just made a gaming session for this Saturday night, 11 PM EST. If anyone's interested, feel free to join.
  • Posted on 19 March 10 at 06:01
    ANewGenreItself said:
    I am looking for people to boost with. I just made a gaming session for this Saturday night, 11 PM EST. If anyone's interested, feel free to join.
    I'm game. I looked at the gaming sessions and didn't see it there though. I'm Pacific Time so it'd be 8pm for me which would be fine. I've said what I can do for this game but I 'might' be able to play expert Guitar on the Santigold song, because I just have to not fail for the achievement and with some practice i'm pretty sure I can do that. Keep me updated on it and i'll be there to help out
  • Posted on 19 March 10 at 17:52
    Cool, thanks. I'm not sure why the session didn't show up, but this is my first time making one so it's probably my fault, haha.

Here's a link to it: Boosting Gaming Session for Band Hero
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads