Game Discussion: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Forum

Achievement Tracking

AuthorMessage
Tm5k
Tm5k
Posted on 03 February 11 at 02:02
Same issue as Ruiner138, here. Haven't played Endor DLC yet, but have downloaded it. I'm assuming when I get that Holocron Hunter achievement, TA will credit me with having the achievement of the same name for the regular game, finally. I guess as long as I can still get credit for both, it's fine, even if it is swapped somehow.
: [ Triton ] :
General Arcane
Posted on 03 February 11 at 10:53, Edited on 03 February 11 at 10:59 by General Arcane
I think I know what's happened here - the achievement code for Holocron Hunter for the base game has been set as the same as in the DLC, since the DLC achievements are showing to have 210G, when it should be 200G. I think the problem has come from them having the same name, and if you check it on xbox.com, you'll see that the achievement for Endor is worth 30G, but the one for the base is worth 40G. It's probably something has will have to be sorted out manually by the admins.

EDIT: so, TA is probably getting confused between which achievement to give you, so allocates you a random one, when you earn the one in the base game, but it gives you the one from the DLC due to the similarities.
I killed people... smuggled people... sold people... Perhaps here, things will be different... - Nik
TheBuddha336
TheBuddha336
Posted on 06 February 11 at 12:04
I just had this problem General Arcane... I earned the holocron hunter on the DLC Endor, but it gave me credit for the campain holocron.. can this be fixed?
Spilner
Spilner
Posted on 06 February 11 at 12:25
Guys Wrong or missing game information
http://bit.ly/9VPrSA Games i own, want help on any PM me.
General Arcane
Posted on 06 February 11 at 14:24, Edited on 22 March 11 at 12:10 by General Arcane
TheBuddha336 said:
I just had this problem General Arcane... I earned the holocron hunter on the DLC Endor, but it gave me credit for the campain holocron.. can this be fixed?
On the link Spilner posted above, it says that TA is aware of it, and is working on it, it's something only he can change it.
Life is complicated; I killed people, smuggled people, sold people. Perhaps here, things will be dif
SwervinCurvin
SwervinCurvin
Posted on 18 February 11 at 16:20
Same issue here, got the game achievement but credited for the DLC even though I don't have the DLC yet. Guess I'll just have to get DLC to get 100% on the game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.