Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 02 December 12 at 13:43
    Please use this thread to discuss the LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes walkthrough
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 03 December 12 at 22:30
    Hiya drab wave
    Hi i'm Terre. I break things.
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 04 December 12 at 09:00
    Hey there. This should be done in a few years (it feels like it's gonna take forever).
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 13 at 08:22
    Just flicked through this walkthrough really quickly and it is the best Lego walkthrough I have ever seen, the maps and descriptions are a great idea I must ask did you create them yourself if you did that is really some amazing work.
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 08 January 13 at 08:50
    All maps were made from scratch. This must have taken 2x the amount of time to complete than the actual game. Thanks for the kind words.
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 08 January 13 at 09:27
    Well I'll be using the maps I think they are great especially as you took your time to make sure you got it spot on cheers.
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 08 January 13 at 09:44
    toast

I hope it helps!
  • AlangelusAlangelus291,584
    Posted on 28 April 13 at 20:56
    Fantastic walkthrough overall, but just one adjustment I would recommend. In the story walkthrough - free play section, on level 13, minikit 3, possibly state that the statues 'respawn' after being destroyed so keep tabs on which ones have been destroyed. Just a suggestion :)
  • PESTILENCEPESTILENCE179,842
    Posted on 16 July 13 at 05:18
    Alangelus said:
    Fantastic walkthrough overall, but just one adjustment I would recommend. In the story walkthrough - free play section, on level 13, minikit 3, possibly state that the statues 'respawn' after being destroyed so keep tabs on which ones have been destroyed. Just a suggestion :)
    they respawn after you attack the robot and if you destroy the same statue a second time you will not get the minikit because you have to attack the robot again and you can only attack the robot 3 times before the mission ends.
  • Posted on 27 January 14 at 15:17
    Just want to add this is a great walkthrough.

Getting into gold brick collection and I bet it'll take the lion share of the game time...
    This space for rent.
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 27 January 14 at 15:21
    Thanks, dK. I'm very happy with how it turned out. I committed a lot of time to doing this. laugh

Have fun with the gold bricks!
  • Posted on 27 January 14 at 15:49
    Ugh the flying mechanics are driving me crazy.
    This space for rent.
  • Euler13Euler13197,662
    Posted on 01 February 14 at 10:01
    I'd just like to add my thanks for this fantastic walkthrough. It was well structured and easy to follow. Great job! clap
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 01 February 14 at 10:10
    Euler13 said:
    I'd just like to add my thanks for this fantastic walkthrough. It was well structured and easy to follow. Great job! clap
    toast You're welcome!
  • Jerick85Jerick85158,614
    Posted on 03 February 14 at 14:43
    respect for creating this guide Drabik! I already finished the game itself but just wanted to let you know.
    Trying to increase completion percentage.
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 03 February 14 at 17:13
    Jerick85 said:
    respect for creating this guide Drabik! I already finished the game itself but just wanted to let you know.
    Thank you, good sir. smile
  • WEBHEAD 7WEBHEAD 7454,764
    Posted on 24 April 14 at 04:55
    I noticed something right at the end of level 11.. The walkthrough states to "fly to the top of the train with Superman to collect Minikit #10" before finishing the level. But..

*** Spoiler - click to reveal ***

So please do correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I could tell there wasn't any way to get up there on the story playthrough, and you'd have to come back to the level in free play for that kit along with all other collectibles in that level.

The walkthrough has been a big help.. Thanks!
    objects in mini-map are closer than they appear
  • drabikdrabik347,236
    Posted on 24 April 14 at 06:11
    Thanks, not sure how I got that wrong. I wrote the walkthrough as I played through. Oh well. Updated! Cheers!

Just need to wait for a manager to approve.
  • WEBHEAD 7WEBHEAD 7454,764
    Posted on 24 April 14 at 07:08
    toast
    objects in mini-map are closer than they appear
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.