Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Catherine Comes To Europe In February

• MemoMemo356,773
    Posted on 27 November 11 at 14:26
    I've heard so many good things, and yet know so little about this game! I look forward to checking it out for myself!
    You are the Detectives; go... and detect.
  • TAI JASONTAI JASON1,123,073
    Posted on 27 November 11 at 21:15
    Must buy, not matter what. I hope they bring up the next Persona to Xbox! Would be awesome...
  • Posted on 28 November 11 at 01:58
    FINALLY !!

I'll defo get the black one. Why you ask... well my fiancee would never forgive me if I pick the "new girl in your life" version.

So, "marry-me girl" cover for me all the way! (besides it'd be nice to have a flip cover since we aren't able to do that in real life :P)
  • Posted on 28 November 11 at 09:35
    Pre-ordered already! Unfortunately this will have to compete with SSX and Mass Effect 3 (used ones, as EA won't see any of my money again).
    DLC for the rich, online-passes for the blind!
  • Posted on 28 November 11 at 15:03
    No deluxe edition? Can not find it anywhere in the UK retailers nor the Dutch retailers.
    http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?mpid=44788 Read please :3
  • Posted on 28 November 11 at 19:20
    Zabov said:
    Great!
    I'll buy it for sure!
    Yes!! toast
    Flesh And The Power It Holds
  • VoltFieberVoltFieber430,183
    Posted on 28 November 11 at 19:54
    this and FFXIII-2!
  • SanadaSanada738,313
    Posted on 30 November 11 at 00:55
    Didn't know the game hadn't come out over there yet, at least you get a choice between covers. And the guides are already up in case you get royally stumped, which I heard is actually pretty common. laugh
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 30 November 11 at 09:10
    Can't wait to...
    iheartslampigs said:
    ... get royally stumped,... laugh
  • Posted on 09 February 12 at 11:35
    Yay, finally got it yesterday and already had a weird dream (actually 4 of them).
    Exellent game, very refreshing. Can't wait for it to cost me another couples of hours of sleep today!
  • OjotangoOjotango217,854
    Posted on 09 February 12 at 15:15
    HolyMoses81 said:
    Yay, finally got it yesterday and already had a weird dream (actually 4 of them).
    Exellent game, very refreshing. Can't wait for it to cost me another couples of hours of sleep today!
    Oh man! Amazon haven't even shipped mine yet!
    So much for pathos...
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads