Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 02 August 11 at 06:58
    Please use this thread to discuss the Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game walkthrough
  • Information
  • xDaffxDaff455,538
    Posted on 07 January 15 at 18:46, Edited on 07 January 15 at 18:54 by xDaff
    I'm just using this walkthrough at the moment and this needs changing, in my opinion.

Now that you're fully maxed out we're ready to playthrough the game. Go ahead and exit back to the main menu, start up a new game but this time just a single player game on Average Joe. I'd changed it to "firstly use "Return To Map", then "Exit Game", as if you go straight to "Exit Game" from the level you're on, you'll lose everything you'll just done." It nearly caught me out thinking I could exit the game completely.
    Your Smile Should Have Told Me You're Trouble.
  • Tanelorn82Tanelorn82462,474
    Posted on 23 February 17 at 13:42
    xDaff said:
    I'm just using this walkthrough at the moment and this needs changing, in my opinion.

Now that you're fully maxed out we're ready to playthrough the game. Go ahead and exit back to the main menu, start up a new game but this time just a single player game on Average Joe.
    I'd changed it to "firstly use "Return To Map", then "Exit Game", as if you go straight to "Exit Game" from the level you're on, you'll lose everything you'll just done." It nearly caught me out thinking I could exit the game completely.
    Agreed. I did "Exit Game" and lost the progress made. Must be fixed, but it won't.
    Welcome to TA, where stats are made up and some achievements do not matter.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.