Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 13 Player Ratings Fan Vote Opens

• Flyboy80498Flyboy80498436,191
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 16:13, Edited on 31 July 12 at 16:14 by Flyboy80498Permalink
    Hustlinonradio said:
    Didnt EA relase just like 2 days ago the top 10 rated QBs going into the game? With Vick being a 89, E Manning being a 98 (like seriously WTF) and Rodgers being a 99?

What is the point of this?
    Well, when you win 2 Super Bowls, maybe you deserve to be rated a 98.

**PS I am not biased either. This prick beat my Packers in Lambeau Field, so... there you have it. I hate Eli.
    "Aim High ... Fly-Fight-Win"
  • FNL 4EVAFNL 4EVA221,483
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 16:48Permalink
    Worst idea ever more reasons not to buy..
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,063,301
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 17:33Permalink
    The people who work on this game are awful with stats. They don't go by real life skill or anything like that. If a QB won the super bowl then he must be the best this year! Shit I bet Trent Dilfur was a 90+ after that Ravens superbowl back in the day. Madden has taken a big step back this year and it looks like this series is going to crash and burn soon. Connected careers is a joke. Why fix what isn't broken? Why not spend the year working on the games AI instead of stupid little features every time? Now they give the fans the power to make the stats. Oh boy. This is gonna suck.
  • LORDOFDOOKIE69LORDOFDOOKIE691,063,301
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 17:34Permalink
    Flyboy80498 said:
    Hustlinonradio said:
    Didnt EA relase just like 2 days ago the top 10 rated QBs going into the game? With Vick being a 89, E Manning being a 98 (like seriously WTF) and Rodgers being a 99?

**PS I am not biased either. This prick beat my Packers in Lambeau Field, so... there you have it. I hate Eli.
    Eli is great in the 4th qtr but he throws way too many picks to be a 98. This is just the developers sniffing his jock strap.
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny983,482
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 17:35Permalink
    Best Madden 13 news EVER...will be in the RED BOX at launch!
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • Posted on 31 July 12 at 18:03Permalink
    Terrelle Pryor LMAO
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 12 at 18:22Permalink
    im super excited to see all the rankings, i for one am a Raiders fan. Though we will barely break an 80 overall, our speed and play making ability always makes Oakland a fierce team in madden.

One another note the 49ers are probably going to be top 3 ranked and probably the best team this year
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 31 July 12 at 21:28Permalink
    Daunte Culpepper will be a DLC character and his percent will be over 9,000!!!!!!!!
  • Posted on 31 July 12 at 21:44Permalink
    Hustlinonradio said:

Top rated overall, yes. But go back and re-read what this promo is.
  • Srl KlrSrl Klr402,388
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 22:30Permalink
    I hate this idea if fans are voting on the stats prepare for a messed up Madden season. Though it will be nice to actually be able to throw a pass to Moore than Enuff this season, dude had an awesome rookie campaign but sucked in Madden last year.
    May 26, 2012 account hacked 3020 MS points spent in Fifa 12
  • skier13skier13198,729
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 23:06Permalink
    i dont get how rodgers is the number 1 qb in the game. He won one superbowl. And as much as i hate brady and brees they should be higher, along with peyton and eli.
  • skier13skier13198,729
    Posted on 31 July 12 at 23:12Permalink
    LORDOFDOOKIE69 said:
    Flyboy80498 said:
    Hustlinonradio said:

Eli is great in the 4th qtr but he throws way too many picks to be a 98. This is just the developers sniffing his jock strap.
    o and i am biased but if you actually watched the giants you would know the majority of eli's picks are tipped or dropped balls by recievers, not bad throws on his part
  • The GlobalizerThe Globalizer1,063,101
    Posted on 01 August 12 at 17:00Permalink
    All skills at zero, just like EA Sports programmers.
  • Posted on 01 August 12 at 17:56Permalink
    I hope that everyone votes all of the backups to be better than the starters.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.