Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

3 on 3 NHL Arcade Walkthrough Discussion

AuthorMessage
Posted on 20 June 10 at 23:22
Please use this thread to discuss the 3 on 3 NHL Arcade walkthrough
King Nothing
King Nothing
Posted on 21 June 10 at 03:15, Edited on 21 June 10 at 03:16 by King Nothing
Hey guys, before I start my walkthrough, is there any critical info you guys think I should include?
Beautiful Oblivion
Posted on 20 August 10 at 13:59
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: http://www.trueachievements.com/3-on-3-nhl-arcade-walkt....htm
Ergo Me Smart
Ergo Me Smart
Posted on 20 August 10 at 15:46
Not to be anal or anything, but in the walkthrough it says that there is 11 'Online Only Achievements'. There is actually only 1 Online Only achievement. The rest can be achieved in single player as well.
(Insert witty signature here)
Tasty Pastry
Tasty Pastry
Posted on 20 August 10 at 17:14
EMS1993 said:
Not to be anal or anything, but in the walkthrough it says that there is 11 'Online Only Achievements'. There is actually only 1 Online Only achievement. The rest can be achieved in single player as well.
Yup. TA is working on reprogramming that for me. Thanks for the heads up though!

-Steve
Use one of the quotes from that thread
King Nothing
King Nothing
Posted on 21 August 10 at 00:40
Is this something I did wrong, or a walkthrough bug?
"I’m a Holy roller and I own the spaceship So let me take you for a little ride..."
Kung Fu Riki
Kung Fu Riki
Posted on 21 August 10 at 00:48
We'll call it a bug.... but I've got my eye on you.

grumble, grumble.. breaking TA grumble.
*** Message me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
King Nothing
King Nothing
Posted on 21 August 10 at 00:52
It's fine guys, I just banned that troll named "Kung Fu Riki". Anyone else want to question me? laugh
"I’m a Holy roller and I own the spaceship So let me take you for a little ride..."
Kung Fu Riki
Kung Fu Riki
Posted on 21 August 10 at 00:55
gulp... truce [white flag]
*** Message me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
King Nothing
King Nothing
Posted on 21 August 10 at 00:56
He's still alive! shock I'm powerless....
I Greenman v2 I
Posted on 03 September 10 at 02:43
Thanks for doing this guide, helped well getting the last 2 achievements.
Kung Fu Riki
Kung Fu Riki
Posted on 11 December 10 at 21:29
This game is marked down to 200 msp this week. Is the online active enough so that I can get the online achievement without needing to set up a gaming session?
*** PM me before voting negatively. I'm always willing to improve my solutions. ***
King Nothing
King Nothing
Posted on 11 December 10 at 21:37
Probably, and if it isn't I give you a hand if you'd like.
Mr. Raaaager
BionicTriforce
Posted on 28 December 13 at 02:54
I don't know if they've patched this game since you made this guide, but this game is a lot harder now. I've tried with either using the AI on easy or plugging in a second controller, and it takes forever to get anything done. The AI is relentless and constantly gets in your way, and you can only control one character at a time. It took me well over an hour to score the 15 goals just for that one achievement, and it's been a struggle attempting to get the 2 powerup goals achievements. By the time I get the powerup, and move one enemy away from the goal, the other two have wedged themselves behind the goalie. Most of my goals have been because of getting a Frozen and Tiny Goalie power up at once.

Is there any more advice you can offer? When I pass the puck I hit 'A' as soon as the other player gets the puck but it's definitely not 9 out of 10 like you said in the guide.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.