Game Discussion: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Force Unleashed - Continue Game

• DKong27DKong27116,722
    Posted on 29 December 09 at 20:08
    I know that when you beat the game (no spoilers) you can choose Continue at the menu and it will take you back to the first level. Can you use this feature to get a higher difficulty achievement with your current character?
  • PatsredsPatsreds161,370
    Posted on 31 December 09 at 06:47
    I am 95% sure that you have to begin a new game, and cannot continue with your old character, but I can't really remember, it has been to long since I played it.
    Wow Admiral Ackbar! Wow Admiral Ackbar cereal!
  • MikokunMikokun170,382
    Posted on 31 December 09 at 08:13
    Correct Pats, you need to start a new save. Though you can use cheats and it's basically like continuing anyway if you do it right.
    I really do love my gamerpic
  • DKong27DKong27116,722
    Posted on 31 December 09 at 15:22
    I was hoping I could continue, so my kills would roll over.
  • PhoenixAndyPhoenixAndy279,251
    Posted on 01 January 10 at 15:45
    I think the kills (for the force power achievements) carry over even when starting a new game.
  • Posted on 25 February 10 at 21:26
    Yeah the kills are over all your save games, and yes you have to start a new game.
  • Posted on 25 May 10 at 18:34
    Mikokun said:
    Correct Pats, you need to start a new save. Though you can use cheats and it's basically like continuing anyway if you do it right.
    I know this thread is old, but maybe someone can help me.
    this guy is saying i can use a cheat, and still get the achievement? I ask, simply because i know other games wont give you the cheevo if you use a cheat...anyone know?
    [IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/a13lowe/grimp-1.png[/IMG]
  • PatsredsPatsreds161,370
    Posted on 26 May 10 at 06:28
    I'm assuming you're talking about this cheat -
    Fatal Mentality Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Sith Master Fatal Mentality's solution for the Sith Master Achievement in Star Wars: The Force UnleashedComplete Game - Sith Master difficulty. Do not change the difficulty after the game has started.

In which case yes, I can tell you that it definitely works, and you will be able to earn the achievement.

General cheats like increase damage, etc, will turn off the ability to earn achievements.
    It's called the Xbox 360 because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
  • Posted on 26 May 10 at 15:19
    ok, ill give it a try. I have to beat the game at least once before that difficulty unlocks though, correct?
    [IMG]http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/a13lowe/grimp-1.png[/IMG]
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads