Gaming News Forum

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Battlefield 3 Physical Warfare Trailer

AuthorMessage
N0T PENNYS B0AT
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:22
See the pre-order pack in action

While the world awaits the highly-anticipated release of Battlefield 3, DICE and EA continue to tease with more information, screenshots, and video. The latest is this new Physical Warfare trailer, which showcases the weapons and equipment pack that will initially only be available through pre-order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ukxgldpOo&feature=youtu...

Battlefield 3's Physical Warfare Pack contains the DAO-12 semi-automatic shotgun, Type 88 Light Machine Gun, flechette ammo for the DAO-12, and a flash suppressor for the SKS sniper rifle.

As we told you in our coverage linked below, the pack will be available to anyone who pre-orders the game through select retailers (Gamestop in the US; GAME or Gamestation in the UK) or EA's Origin site, but it will also eventually be a free download on the XBL marketplace. Still, the kit should give an early advantage to those who reserve their copy of the strategic military shooter.

To get a look at the full list of varying pre-order bonuses, check out our previous coverage, including the North American bonuses, as well as the bonuses for everywhere else in the world.

Battlefield 3 will be ready for war on October 25th in North America, October 27th in Australia, and October 28th across Europe.

Credit goes to iiM SO S1N1STER for this story
LOST Thanu
LOST Thanu
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:26
The last days gonna kill me!!
blkalleykat
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:26
I loved seeing the LMG88 set up with the bipod and gunning away
Tank Force UK
Tank Force UK
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:41
this game is gunna be awesome smile
CrimsonGaidin
CrimsonGaidin
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:46
I'm not a fanboy or hater of either game but I honestly think this has the potential to take down CoD in sales this year. It'll be close for sure but I think it's possible. It looks mighty impressive. Regardless, I'll play and love them both!....after I beat all my RPG's smile
I aim to misbehave!
Cruelty976
Cruelty976
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:55
Bah... who falls for all this pre order piffle anyway...
ME. I pre ordered this months ago... cant wait.
Want to learn Photoshop? Find my group on facebook :- Cameras never lie - photoshop tutorials.
Zer0e
Zer0e
Posted on 02 September 11 at 20:57
REBORN GAIDIN said:
I'm not a fanboy or hater of either game but I honestly think this has the potential to take down CoD in sales this year. It'll be close for sure but I think it's possible.
Sadly, it won't. I have a feeling that it'll score better than CoD with the critics and review scores, but you can't stop those kiddie fanboys who think CoD > Everything.
I'm gonna ninja you!!
yzx6
yzx6
Posted on 02 September 11 at 21:00
Cant wait for this. It will be a great game for sure. Looking forward to this more than mw3 , but wont beat mw3 sales like everyone thinks
N.E
K0B1U5
K0B1U5
Posted on 02 September 11 at 21:05
Pre-orded! Hell yes!
“A man chooses, a slave obeys.”
Mr Ramses
Mr Ramses
Posted on 02 September 11 at 21:16
Does anyone know if it will be possible to kamikaze people in the jets?
Shinwasha
Shinwasha
Posted on 02 September 11 at 21:26
Dolphin Dive, set up tripod, own your area. Gameplay = Lonely Island song.
I'm the Truthcatcher and you are talking a lot of bull.
LT CODEX
LT CODEX
Posted on 02 September 11 at 21:35
i like how no COD fans don't troll on BF and BF super fans troll on their news. ( i'm buying both games if you think i'm trolling)
xElite Shogun
xElite Shogun
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:01
The detail in this game is amazing. I'm not only talking about the visuals, but the sound and movement. Just stunning.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:09
Behold: The CoD Killer.
Sly Strategist
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:16
OMG I can't wait for this game. I already preordered this game. I think its gonna rape COD. And rightfully so, it's very well done!
vikingbloodlust
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:18
can't wait for this, and these pre-orders i'll be getting look very nice!
vikingbloodlust
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:18
Totes McTurner said:
why bring up CoD? unless you're trolling...
A Wise Ninja
A Wise Ninja
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:20
vikingbloodlust said:
Totes McTurner said:
My forum posts are probably not worth paying attention to.
Defrosted Jay
Defrosted Jay
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:22
vikingbloodlust said:
Totes McTurner said:
not to be a dick but saying this is a cod killer on this games post wouldnt be trolling. it'd be the opposite.

OT im hugely looking forward to this game, had it pre-ordered for months but will miss all these weapons as i use play.com. still i'll have gears till then :D
blkalleykat
Posted on 02 September 11 at 22:28
Personally I would rather battlefield be the underdog because some players may come over who are strictly fps heads and not use to team based games ruin some of the squad based mechanics that make bf fun by trying to lone wolf everything.

Battlefield will score higher review wise and with critics but COD will have higher game sales. Both games can coexist I don't see why one has to take the other down
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.