Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Gunstar Heroes Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 15 August 10 at 23:12
    Please use this thread to discuss the Gunstar Heroes walkthrough
  • JayourJayour894,403
    Posted on 22 May 11 at 16:22
    I've taken over this walkthrough. I'll start it after I finish the Crash Course WT.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 March 12 at 21:25
    Hey, I'd just like to point out a small tip that can help you get through Stage 6 (in my opinion). Currently playing through this game now, I've noticed that having double fireballs on Stage 6 actually makes the stage tougher, what I found is if you mixed it up a little bit and had 1 fire and 1 lightning power, this makes the stage (for some reason) much easier, even when it comes to fighting the bosses. Not sure if you want to add this into the walkthrough but just thought I'd point it out.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry357,932
    Posted on 21 March 12 at 23:45
    Thanks for that tip NeoSPEEDER, I've added it into the walkthrough and credited you as an editor!

toast
    So it goes.
  • flubberfudgeflubberfudge635,325
    Posted on 17 March 16 at 19:44
    Please never do a walkthrough again, you the whole guide. Pick up this item, oh now you don't need it cuz it makes it harder, next second and while using the item you just told me to get rid of. lmao, oh yeah and this boss is "easy" never do you mention how to do anything. Im sorry your probably a nice guy but this "walkthrough" has done nothing but make me want to smash things. (no offence)
    Gwarkill
  • JayourJayour894,403
    Posted on 19 March 16 at 11:44
    Well with the walkthrough format on this site you're free to take it over and improve it. Best of luck and sorry that you found it frustrating but it has helped others.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.