Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Alan Wake Walkthrough Discussion

• Posted on 15 August 10 at 23:58Permalink
    Please use this thread to discuss the Alan Wake walkthrough
  • misfit119misfit119945,554
    Posted on 28 August 10 at 23:14Permalink
    I was about halfway through with this guide when my laptop hard drive ate the big one. One of the guys over here is saying that he might be able to pull some data from it (no idea how since I'm not a tech guy) but as it stands all progress was lost. I'm going to start fresh and create ANOTHER profile to get those damn collectibles.
    Looking to Boost: Gears of War 1 & 2, RE5: Vs. Mode, Army of Two, Turok
  • Ali060Ali060935,079
    Posted on 05 September 10 at 01:13Permalink
    If you need help i have 1200Gs on this game and could give you some ideas/insight etc. Message me if you do...
    I'll boost any game on my games list. Just send me a message.
  • misfit119misfit119945,554
    Posted on 05 September 10 at 02:27Permalink
    Ah! Ali if you're feeling up to you could you put together something for the DLC? Frankly I really don't like it (as evidenced by the fact that I don't have 200g in it) and I'd rather not replay it. I'm about half done with the guide itself. Once it's done feel free to modify it if you see something that you think can be improved!
    Looking to Boost: Gears of War 1 & 2, RE5: Vs. Mode, Army of Two, Turok
  • Ali060Ali060935,079
    Posted on 05 September 10 at 10:08Permalink
    Ok, i have to replay it anyway to get the last achievement for not dying or reloading
    I'll boost any game on my games list. Just send me a message.
  • zippyhallzippyhall61,334
    Posted on 14 November 10 at 19:39Permalink
    look forward to this walkthrough! :D
  • gm0ney222gm0ney222258,103
    Posted on 09 January 11 at 21:07Permalink
    on what misfit was saying , a walkthtough for the DLC's would be amazing , just having a little trouble at some parts and a guide will help very much :)
    gm0ney222
  • zippyhallzippyhall61,334
    Posted on 15 January 11 at 15:25Permalink
    any estimates on when you would be able to publish this?
  • iksolokosiksolokos168,117
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 15:57Permalink
    Are you still working on this? I almost have 100% and I have the OSG if you needed locations for any of the collectibles. I'd be happy to help out.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry342,291
    Posted on 25 January 11 at 18:34, Edited on 25 January 11 at 18:46 by Tasty PastryPermalink
    Completely edited:

I PMed Misfit and he PMed me back very quickly which I appreciate. In any case, I've looked at his walkhrough and he has a considerable amount of work, but he feels that someone else working on it a bit would be more than appreciated. Therefore, if anyone has any interest in becoming an editor and taking over from where Misfit left off, please post again in here and I'll shoot you a PM.

-Steve
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • Posted on 03 April 11 at 07:14Permalink
    Hey Steve
    I have finished a Guide on Alan Wake....would be able to get that posted or worked into the Misfit's walkthrough
    [IMG]http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-3/undeadjubbie666.png[/IMG]
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 May 11 at 06:33Permalink
    I am new here... but where can I find this guide on this site?
    Posted on 26 May 11 at 02:07Permalink
    Vatos NL Locos said:
    I am new here... but where can I find this guide on this site?
    Hey Vatos,

The guide has actually not yet been published on TA. It is currently being worked on by a site member. This thread is for preliminary discussion. When the walkthrough is "live", a link for it will appear in this thread, it will be accessible through site pages - walkthroughs, and it will also appear on the actual game's page.

Hope that helps.
  • Posted on 05 June 11 at 05:51Permalink
    The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Alan Wake Walkthrough
  • ZordnilZordnil429,768
    Posted on 05 June 11 at 13:34Permalink
    Most have taken some time getting this together, well done.
    Personally though i prefer to have every achievement and all collectibles in order on the same page so i dont have to keep track of 4-5 different pages while at the same time trying to enjoy the game.

Thanks for your hard work. :)
  • lordeleolordeleo546,866
    Posted on 07 June 11 at 16:31Permalink
    Great game.
    Still not finished by me.
    I'll soon.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 19 August 11 at 18:01Permalink
    Could somebody please make the point of the situation here?
    In particular I would like to know:
    - Who wrote the walkthrough (I can't understand if Misfit119's work was completely replaced or just integrated)
    - If anyone is working on the DLC
    Posted on 19 August 11 at 22:53Permalink
    Undeadjubbie wrote the majority of the walkthrough. Misfits work was partially integrated.

If you want to work on the DLC, let me know, and I'll set you up with it. No one is working on it to my knowledge.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 21 August 11 at 05:44Permalink
    Ok then, I'll be writing the DLC guides (offline as arranged).
    If anyone has any question or particular request, speak now or forever hold your peace :p
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 August 11 at 23:57Permalink
    *Vanished* °.°
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.