Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Breach Patch Released

• JaggyTTJaggyTT161,077
    Posted on 15 February 11 at 08:39
    I think most ppl that grab this will straight-off-the-bat try and match it with any of the cod games or medal of honor games,, Sorry but thats just sad lol,,
    I used to play games called Delta Force 1 .2 and 3 ( and i loved them games,, this reminds me (in a way) of that..
    Nothing fancy in it, just a simple game to play.
  • LLH20LLH20609,400
    Posted on 15 February 11 at 09:21
    its a nice game to play with a few friends in a party if you communicate well together this game is real awesome.

its just 2 bad that ppl are running round the maps like its cod or bf2 but that will go away in a month or smting
  • Posted on 15 February 11 at 11:32
    liddd said:
    Its 800 msp in Canada. CANADA RULES
    hmmmm... i wouldn't say that. any country that thinks it's necessary to drive round with your headlights on in the middle of the day is never going to rule.
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • ERIKDOTCOMERIKDOTCOM112,440
    Posted on 15 February 11 at 14:57
    60min of demo time? ALL RIIGHT!!!
  • Golgo28Golgo28229,119
    Posted on 15 February 11 at 16:01
    LLH20 said:
    its a nice game to play with a few friends in a party if you communicate well together this game is real awesome.

its just 2 bad that ppl are running round the maps like its cod or bf2 but that will go away in a month or smting
    i like breach.and as long as the idiots running around are not on my team.i'm happy,ppl wanna run like it's CoD or BF let them.I'll just finish with a bigger score at the match's end.now if the douchbag COD fanboy's that host,then rage quit when loosing would stop.things would be better.
    It's all the small things,that add up to the truely great things.
  • Posted on 16 February 11 at 08:45
    I had high hopes for this game but it fell WELL short.... with all these bug fixes etc I still wouldn't put any cash towards it. It's not appalling but there are many, many similar games that do it much better imo.

Shame.
    www.roxstar.co.uk
  • VannosVannos305,376
  • HurballHurball492,975
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 00:06
    Vannos said:
    Seems like this game is not popular. Only 427 tracked games: https://www.trueachievements.com/Breach-xbox-360.htm
    The fact is that its a game the world doesn't need. Lacking any innovation and bringing nothing new to the table, it was destined to fail. Multiplayer based games are a hard sell anyway, and given the competition from (far better) retail games, it's not surprising so few people appear to have bothered with it. I can't say I'm sad.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 February 11 at 01:12
    i loved the game from start but stopped playing because of the problems with lag and host rubbish now its fixed i,ll give it another try i,ll post up here tomorow if it reallt has gotten better
  • Golgo28Golgo28229,119
    Posted on 19 February 11 at 18:44
    the game is good.it's only getting trashed on,because COD fanboys keep comparing it to retail games.it's a arcade game,it's unfair to compare the two.or the COD and Halo fanboys that rage quit because they can't win a match,cause you have to be more strategic.quick scoping,no scoping and sprinting out in the open don't work.
    It's all the small things,that add up to the truely great things.
  • finallife6finallife61,793,088
    Posted on 30 April 11 at 15:10
    Lodoss Inderos said:
    Don't buy this game. Trust me, it's terrible. Vampire Rain is better, which is sad.
    its sad that u think this way dont get me wrong breach isnt exactly good but it at least is playable

at least the achievements are fairly staright foward though
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads