Game Discussion: CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

CSI Fatal Conspiracy - Achievement not unlocking?

• KOTOR LegendKOTOR Legend1,555,114
    Posted on 19 June 12 at 11:09, Edited on 09 August 12 at 14:55 by jphil03
    I have gone through the entire game and am still missing the achievement for Completing Case 4.

I have deleted my cache, reloaded the case and played from scratch, but nothing seems to trigger the achievement - even though the list of "awards" at the end of the case says I should have it.

I know this game has issues with achievements not unlocking if you unlock too many "awards" at once as the game seems to get confused, however I have read that this is recitfied by reloading your savegame and playing the end of the case again. I have done this 6 times with no joy.

Anyone got any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  • LGS I HitmanLGS I Hitman1,293,919
    Posted on 19 June 12 at 15:45
    I remember someone else having the same problem as you
  • CRAWFORD696CRAWFORD696330,979
    Posted on 19 June 12 at 17:59
    You might have to fully delete the game save from your harddrive and play through the game again.
  • KOTOR LegendKOTOR Legend1,555,114
    Posted on 19 June 12 at 23:18
    Thanks for the replies. I thnk you're right CRAWFORD696 in that I would have to delete and replay. The completionist in me says to do it, but I dont feel that boredom is worth 30GS.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 27 May 13 at 01:30
    it didn't glitch on me
  • WanzerfanWanzerfan35,524
    Posted on 30 June 13 at 14:47
    Neither for me, but then again I got the lions share of the Achievements by completing Case 1 at 100% in all stats. You might have to only delete and replay Case 4, since each case is recognized as an individual game with its own set of save files
  • WanzerfanWanzerfan35,524
    Posted on 03 July 13 at 00:16
    Not a double post.

I just checked my HDD and found out I was mistaken. The game saves all of its data in a single file, not individual ones like the game leads you to believe.

Man that was confusing. redface
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.