The Bargain Bin

Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Games on Demand Sale June 19th-25th

• Posted on 28 June 12 at 00:03
    So far they are all still on sale. Probably until the end of the week
  • Posted on 29 June 12 at 10:40
    I bought PoP, Kameo, Blazing Angels and Table Tennis for a total of £16. Works for me.
  • Posted on 01 July 12 at 05:05
    I've completed 4 of the games I bought thus far (one more to go). All are pretty easy 1000's with the right guide. Last up to go is Disney's Bolt, I doubt I'll pick any more off of this sale.

The ones I bought and completed: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Surf's Up, Open Season and Meet the Robinsons.
    dat Jill Valentine >=D
  • DiachronDiachron170,533
    Posted on 02 July 12 at 00:21
    Sale still going on as of 7/1/12. Which probably worked in their favor since I ended up buying a few extra games I was initially on the fence on when the sale began. ;^)
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS570,249
    Posted on 02 July 12 at 00:24
    I just bought Blazing Angels :)

2nd July over here (over midnight).
    We don't live for Hip-Hop (Hip-Hop) It lives for us
  • x RepoUK xx RepoUK x284,795
    Posted on 03 July 12 at 14:50
    Looks like they are back to the regular (over)price. I bought 7 in the end but haven't actually played any yet!

Hopefully this sale has been a big success and M$ will reduce GoD prices, at least on the older titles.
  • StarshadeFPSStarshadeFPS570,249
    Posted on 07 July 12 at 18:00, Edited on 07 July 12 at 18:03 by StarshadeFPS
    x RepoUK x said:
    Looks like they are back to the regular (over)price. I bought 7 in the end but haven't actually played any yet!

Hopefully this sale has been a big success and M$ will reduce GoD prices, at least on the older titles.
    Yes, I noticed. They even forgot to remove it from the dash. Though it's interesting to see the original prices. I wasn't planning on buying but ended up with 6 games, completed 2 of them so far.
    We don't live for Hip-Hop (Hip-Hop) It lives for us
  • Posted on 13 July 16 at 03:55
    Dead Rising Survivalist: 17d 06h 58m....[s]5th in the WORLD!!![/s] Board finally got hacked! [facepalm]
  • LoonieleeLoonielee565,631
    Posted on 13 July 16 at 07:48, Edited on 13 July 16 at 07:49 by Loonielee
    Why bump a sales thread that is over four years old?
    Proud member of the Walkthrough Team
  • Posted on 18 November 20 at 23:05
    Loonielee said:
    Why bump a sales thread that is over four years old?
    Cuz it's funny to do it 4 years later again ?
    Weirdflex: #1 0'13"25 Boulder Harbour A track in Truck Racer
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.