Information Posted on 23 January 12 at 10:53
Please use this thread to discuss the Jurassic Park: The Game walkthrough
Information Posted on 24 February 12 at 22:55
The walkthrough has now been published.

You can find it here: Jurassic Park: The Game Walkthrough
Paully05
Paully05
Posted on 07 March 12 at 19:59
Great guide, helped me 1000 this game in 2 days. Awesome Work. Thanks.
Drunk 18yr Girl
Posted on 10 April 12 at 08:18
This is definatly one of the best walkthroughs in the site, thanks for this
QuickMythril
QuickMythril
Posted on 24 June 13 at 19:30
first let me say that this is a great walkthrough, and i appreciate the effort taken to avoid spoilers. there is however one small detail omitted that can cause one achievement not to trigger when it is supposed to. during episode 4 when you are talking to Nima, if you wait too long while the dialogue options are on the screen. (as many people seem to have done. of course because it comes up while she is still talking and most people would want to hear what she says rather than cut her off.) if you wait the dialogue choices disappear, however they do come back a few seconds later. you can still make ALL the same choices and it seems as though you still have the same conversation, but the achievement does not work after that scene. you might want to add to the walkthrough that you need to press the dialogue choice as soon as it appears and that it will not interrupt Nima's speech.
raidenhardcore
Posted on 28 January 14 at 15:14
how do you pick up the badge in the beginning? I got the achievement she looks at it and theres no indication to pick it up changed the light tens of times and its fully lit, reloaded three times very frustrating

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 27 June 14 at 14:18
Press A
Pinski
Pinski
Posted on 14 July 15 at 17:27
This is a really great walkthrough. I really appreciated the lack of spoilers. The only thing I could suggest is making it clearer that you have to play Episode 1 without dying. I totally missed that and had to replay the Episode. It added about 1-2 hours of playing to an easy completion. Maybe duplicate the achievement under the description at the top of the Episode 1 page and have it again where it pops. Maybe put it in bold or mention it in the Overview page.

Thanks again.
Apostle92627
Apostle92627
Posted on 17 September 17 at 13:38
This new and IMPROVED walkthrough has been reposted.
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 08 January 18 at 12:02, Edited on 08 January 18 at 13:01 by angelsk
Episode 1:

In the prologue - when you're falling off the cliff - you've got an RB at the end before you say get the gold; but it's LB!

Optional achievement for Nedry's badge - it's D pad UP to go to the Jeep

It's RS for the Glove Box, not LS. When you're getting the access codes.
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 08 January 18 at 14:42, Edited on 08 January 18 at 18:44 by angelsk
NOTE: There are a few typos, and missing button highlights throughout the walkthrough.

Episode 2:

When using the security cameras - you want B to select the correct camera.

It's LB not RB on the cars with the crane. Also, you want to hit D pad Down to switch to Dad on the crane. Then D pad up for Jess. Remove the scaffolding, and THEN press Y on Nima just before you do the ordering of the cars.

Also the car instructions are wrong.
- Start by pressing Y on Nima for the first time.
- RS left to push the 3 car in front of the 2 car
- Y then RS left for the maintenance car (x 2)
- Y and RS right twice to get 3 and 2 up to 1 (not in order yet)
- Y then RS right to get a maintenance car on the end
- Y twice and then RS left, so there's two spots with one maintenance car
- RS left to put the 2 car back
- Y then RS left to put the 3 car back
- Y twice and RS right to get 2 behind 1
- Y and RS right to get 3 behind 2
And done.

When talking to Sorkin, the only way I could get through was to mention "Dinosaur Preserve" after the History conversation.

Episode 3:

In "they open doors", it's RS up, X and RS right not left.

At the end. RS down to get started then it's B twice, and then A, then B - not A twice.
Then you're missing a RS left after the RS right before the rotate.
Should be counter clockwise from right to left.

Trying to close the door should be clockwise from left to right.
angelsk
angelsk
Posted on 08 January 18 at 19:44, Edited on 08 January 18 at 22:36 by angelsk
Episode 4:

Ethics #1 - look right for X and B; left for A.

For Mosey On Out Of There - the end bit, it didn't seem to be a mash A. It was press X when it appears and then immediately A because it had slowly appeared.

For the Ending choice achievements: X to save Jess, B to save the can. It's all backwards in the WT (achievement and text)

NOTE: I don't think you need to get Gold on any sequence that you don't need a "Perfect" achievement on. I didn't on the last two sequences on Chapter 1.
MustangNights
MustangNights
Posted on 12 November 18 at 23:43
It seemed like there was a couple times I had to find something and I know in the tunnels it was a right and then left, but per the guide felt like it was either right right (which is a dead end) or it just stated right stick but not which direction.

I also noted in the final chapter it stated they went for the barbisol can first, but stated it unlocked the saving jess achievement and then went back to save jess and unlocked the barbisol achievement.

I do think that this guide was great as it definitely helped me in a way that this game could have been very annoying.

Thanks again
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Itzz Sh0wt1m3
Posted on 10 January 19 at 16:07
Then, button mash cn_A hit cn_LB, mash cn_X, hit cn_RB, mash cn_Y, and finally hit cn_RB: final one should be LB, this is right t the start
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.