Forum for discussing where to pick up cheap deals

Several Guitar and DJ Hero DLC Packs Discounted

• CormyreCormyre204,781
    Posted on 20 June 12 at 15:25
    Guess I'll pick up the Metallica DLC finally :p
  • Flopsy86Flopsy86541,484
    Posted on 20 June 12 at 15:54
    NickHawkeye said:
    I know a a simple search will tell me but are any of these songs on GH:Metallica? it says you can play them on it but I would have assumed at least a few of them would have already been in the game.
    Only All Nightmare Long is included in the GH Metallica setlist
    Making Easters happy since 1986.
  • TopherXPwnsTopherXPwns477,316
    Posted on 20 June 12 at 20:44
    Feeling slightly burned that the GH 3 stuff is up for cheap now but whatever. Some good deals here. Might pick up the DJ Hero stuff.
    Topher twitter.com/topherxpwns topherrocks.tumblr.com
  • zyxomma100zyxomma100195,327
    Posted on 20 June 12 at 21:35
    If anyone wants to go for the streak and score achievements in GH3, I'll try to be online sometime this weekend. I'm not great but still more than good enough to take the lead in getting 1 million on coop (assuming you are decent), and I can be consistent enough to get the 2000 note streak if you can hit all 1000 notes on TTFAF on easy.

I've actually done these both before, but it didn't unlock for some reason. (Yes, I was host.)
  • ixOWNxAGExiixOWNxAGExi152,142
    Posted on 21 June 12 at 02:34
    Hmmmmm maybe we will have more boosting request? Lol jk but if anyone starts up a session I would like to be invited, I'm expert on controller/hard.
    The need to re-achieve. Redemption at its best.
  • Posted on 21 June 12 at 11:55
    Nothing for me here. I bought Death Magnetic back when it released and it's served me very well! I would recommend it at this price for sure. music
    Soul Ripper117
  • Im the LoraxIm the Lorax292,836
    Posted on 21 June 12 at 14:12
    Kinda expensive for games no one plays anymore. The only way to even play MP on these is boosting sessions.. so PASS.
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,167,024
    Posted on 21 June 12 at 16:15
    Im the Lorax said:
    Kinda expensive for games no one plays anymore. The only way to even play MP on these is boosting sessions.. so PASS.
    There's this thing called solo, and local co-op, that are still very common.
  • Big EllBig Ell1,345,471
    Posted on 21 June 12 at 21:55
    alklein92201 said:
    Im the Lorax said:
    There's this thing called solo, and local co-op, that are still very common.
    How about...online co-op? :)
  • AhayzoAhayzo1,167,024
    Posted on 22 June 12 at 01:37
    Well that too, I just automatically think "any online" when I think of boosting a dead game. Even it's just playing with friends, for some reason online coop comes to mind for boosting a dead game.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.