Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Bulletstorm Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 16 February 11 at 17:15
    Please use this thread to discuss the Bulletstorm walkthrough
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry417,850
    Posted on 12 May 11 at 18:27
    Looking for a new owner - post if interested!
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 16 May 11 at 11:47
    I am interested in becoming owner.
    Have already done several playthroughs on the hardest difficulty.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 11 at 13:51
    I am editing the bulletstorm walkthrough now.

- How can I edit the walkthrough summary? No doubt some of that page is generated automatically but I would like to edit some manually. (Estimated time and online only achievements)
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 11 at 14:02
    Is there a preference on when to use which style? You know, when do I use Heading 1 or Heading 2.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 11 at 14:17
    Theo Boots said:
    I am editing the bulletstorm walkthrough now.

- How can I edit the walkthrough summary? No doubt some of that page is generated automatically but I would like to edit some manually. (Estimated time and online only achievements)
    I already found where to edit the Estimated time. But I can not find where to edit the online only achievements.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 11 at 14:25
    I wanted to add a page for controls. But I couldn't do it. Maybe because I'm an editor and not an administrator?
    For now I have put my info on controls with the hints page.
    Is it possible/allowed to deviate fom the template?
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 17 May 11 at 14:40
    Theo Boots said:
    I wanted to add a page for controls. But I couldn't do it. Maybe because I'm an editor and not an administrator?
    For now I have put my info on controls with the hints page.
    Is it possible/allowed to deviate fom the template?
    I was able to add a page for controls. But I couldn't add my name as the creator of that page?
    Let me know if it is okay to add pages?
  • Posted on 17 May 11 at 19:08
    Theo Boots said:
    I already found where to edit the Estimated time. But I can not find where to edit the online only achievements.
    I assume you're talking about the number of online achievements listed in the Summary? That is done by the Content Team, and there's no need for you to worry about it. If you find a flag on a game that is missing, or you feel is incorrect, post about it HERE.

Theo Boots said:
    Is there a preference on when to use which style? You know, when do I use Heading 1 or Heading 2.
    Nope.

Theo Boots said:
    I was able to add a page for controls. But I couldn't add my name as the creator of that page?
    Let me know if it is okay to add pages?
    Your name automatically gets added after the creation of a page. And yes, it's fine to add a page. You are the owner, after all.

Lastly, try to edit your posts instead of adding new ones. It's less clutter that way, and requires less work from the moderators to clean up. Thanks!
    My post consists of 60% sardonicism, 30% sarcasm, 10% truth and 100% coolest person ever.
  • Information
  • zigs00zigs00213,830
    Posted on 04 June 11 at 00:10
    The walkthrough erroneously says there are 20 Echoes levels - there are only 14, unless you bought the game new/pay 800 MSP for the Online Pass. I may have missed it somewhere, but I don't think the walkthrough notes that at all.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 05 June 11 at 01:46
    zigs00 said:
    The walkthrough erroneously says there are 20 Echoes levels - there are only 14, unless you bought the game new/pay 800 MSP for the Online Pass. I may have missed it somewhere, but I don't think the walkthrough notes that at all.
    Thanks for the info. I had forgotten about the online pass.
    I have made an updated text which will be entered into the walkthrough.
    Since the walkthrough is already published I can not change the text myself.
    I'm sure this will be resolved quickly.
  • Zombie DeejZombie Deej183,243
    Posted on 09 June 11 at 16:38
    Hi Theo. I just dropped you a PM regarding the Bulletstorm Walkthrough, I'm using it right now for the Electro Flies and Newsbot locations.
    No survivor is safe from Zombie Deej!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 09 June 11 at 18:47
    Hello Zombie Deej,

I just read your PM and responded to it. I might not agree totally with you, but there were definitely some good points in there.
    If you find more errors then please report them ASAP. Maybe I will update the guide during the weekend. because there are some more errors in it.
    (Missable achievements in the Walkthrough Overview are misplaced)

Best Regards,

Theo Boots.
  • Posted on 20 July 11 at 00:31, Edited on 20 July 11 at 01:32 by Crimson Drifter
    I think your numbering for the electro fly swarms is messed up. You state (S2) is located by the first newsbot, this swarm simply doesn't exist.

The second swarm you will come upon is after you exit the disco, then its on your left a bit farther on, this is the second swarm which you have labeled as the third (S3).

Thats as far as I've gotten, but considering these are numbered wrong im guessing the rest must be as well.

Edit: Also (S5) should be labeled (S4) and (S5) doesnt even exist in your walkthrough, the swarm is to your right just after the big battle with the mini boss and the bunch of guys coming out of the "amusement park", this swarm simply isnt mentioned.
    Your achievements are belong to us!
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 26 July 11 at 15:04
    Crimson Drifter said:
    I think your numbering for the electro fly swarms is messed up. You state (S2) is located by the first newsbot, this swarm simply doesn't exist.

The second swarm you will come upon is after you exit the disco, then its on your left a bit farther on, this is the second swarm which you have labeled as the third (S3).

Thats as far as I've gotten, but considering these are numbered wrong im guessing the rest must be as well.

Edit: Also (S5) should be labeled (S4) and (S5) doesnt even exist in your walkthrough, the swarm is to your right just after the big battle with the mini boss and the bunch of guys coming out of the "amusement park", this swarm simply isnt mentioned.
    Hello, Just read your post.
    I will have a look at it ASAP.
    At the moment I'm not near my xbox. Tomorrow I'll be home again.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 30 July 11 at 07:34
    Crimson Drifter said:

Hello Crimson Drifter,

You were right about my misnumbering of the Electrol Fly swarms in act 2.
    I made the necessary corrections.and the guide will be published shortly.

Best Regards,

Theo Boots
  • drabikdrabik364,741
    Posted on 24 August 12 at 06:05
    Does anyone happen to know if the PC version of the game is identical to the xbox 360 version? If they are essentially the same, I will link the PC version to this walkthrough.

Thanks in advance.
    [20:15:34] Dimmock : Turtles never lose, they live longer then us so it is at worst a delayed win.
  • liiamiliiami304,174
    Posted on 06 October 12 at 13:37
    Hi, thanks for the walkthrough, I just have a critique that I feel would improve it.

In the echoes section you list the number of stars needed to unlock each echo. It would be a good idea to also list the number of skill points you need in each echo to get 3 stars. This would prove really helpful.
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 06 October 12 at 14:44, Edited on 06 October 12 at 16:26 by
    Hello liiami

I'm looking into it right now.

EDIT: I have added a table with target scores and times. Now I will ask one of the TA-people to publish the new page.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.