Walkthroughs

Forum for discussing game walkthroughs

Blacklight Tango Down Walkthrough Discussion

• Information
    Posted on 16 February 11 at 17:26
    Please use this thread to discuss the Blacklight Tango Down walkthrough
  • SanadaSanada680,826
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 02:42
    The funny thing is...you can't really write a walkthrough for Blacklight. All I can say is be sure to use HRV wisely. Also as far as hack the gibson is concerned as long as you get 6 people together that is made easy considering just about nobody plays it. Team Deathmatch is your only hope if you want to get a game and black ops is definitely not worth putting time in to if you are worried about getting exp.
  • Sora401KSora401K95,126
    Posted on 17 February 11 at 23:09
    Well, with the resurgence of players due to it being Deal of the Week, I figured It'd be helpful to give people new to the game some information and tips.
  • Information
  • Lefty24Lefty24717,620
    Posted on 02 March 11 at 17:10, Edited on 02 March 11 at 17:22 by Tasty Pastry
    I cant count how many errors there are. Let alone way too many "I thinks." Having completed this game twice I could have put something up 10x better than this in 5 minutes.

I dont know how anyone can take this seriously when 2 of the 3 people who contributed havent even played it, or dont have an achievement in it.
  • Tasty PastryTasty Pastry382,365
    Posted on 02 March 11 at 17:21, Edited on 02 March 11 at 17:22 by Tasty Pastry
    Me and layth were simply proofreaders, as to why two out of the three have not played the game. The walkthrough writer has all of the achievements in the game. I have used Ctrl + F the word "think" and have found two instances in which the writer is expressing "I think", one of which being this line:

Later in the walkthrough I will discuss the "campaign" when it becomes relevant to the leveling achievements, but for now, I think these tips are sufficient enough
    which doesn't seem to show uncertainty.

If you would like permissions to the walkthrough, all of our walkthroughs are wiki-style and you certainly can help improve it if you'd like. Simply PM me to let me know and we'll get something set up.

-Steve
    As soon as you're born you start dying...
  • Sora401KSora401K95,126
    Posted on 03 March 11 at 07:18
    ThunderingLefty said:
    I cant count how many errors there are. Let alone way too many "I thinks." Having completed this game twice I could have put something up 10x better than this in 5 minutes.

I dont know how anyone can take this seriously when 2 of the 3 people who contributed havent even played it, or dont have an achievement in it.
    Not to incite anger, but I would like to know what I've gotten wrong. I got all of the achievements in the same way which I listed them. If you have any constructive criticism I'd appreciate it, as I may later approach another walkthrough if my spare time permits. Knowing my mistakes can only help me correct them.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.