Game Discussion: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Forum

do not buy

AuthorMessage
burning vodka
burning vodka
Posted on 25 November 11 at 10:44
there is a glitch in the game you can no longer get achievement this happend to me i got a 1 achievement never played it for like a year came back and never worked again i did all the troubleshoot idea xbox gave me delete game recover gamer tag try a new gamer tag nothing
Solario32
Solario32
Posted on 25 November 11 at 14:36
Which achievement was it?
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 25 November 11 at 17:04
Had no problems with mine.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 25 January 12 at 16:39
El juego me corre perfecto para mi, ningún error.
(The game runs me perfect for me, I had no problem)
DrSchlepenstein
Posted on 25 January 12 at 17:09, Edited on 25 January 12 at 17:10 by DrSchlepenstein
Wow, just realized what he was talking about after looking at his games played list. Didn't really understand his post since it was just 1 long run on sentence. Apparently he played the game and only got 1 achievement, then didn't play it for over a year. When he came back to it, the game glitched on him and wouldn't unlock any of the other achievements. His post should have looked like this:

burning vodka said:
There is a glitch in the game to where you can no longer get achievements. This happened to me, I got a 1 achievement and never played it again for about a year. Then I came back and the game never worked properly again. I did all the troubleshoot ideas Xbox gave me, such as delete the game, recover my gamer tag, or try a new gamer tag. But nothing worked.
Though, I think his case is a 1 in 1,000,000 occurrence. As I have had no problems unlocking the first couple of achievements on my 2nd profile. I still need to finish this game though, got 2 achievements left in it.
Barnsley Pal
Barnsley Pal
Posted on 24 February 12 at 14:55
Like you I first played this game a while ago and got some achievements. I just came back to it and was able to get achievements. This must have been some rare glitch for you. For everyone else, I would recommend getting this game.

Removed Gamer
Gamer has been removed
Posted on 09 March 12 at 05:48
No problem. Hadn't played for over a year and then started playing last month and completed it. :D
Countless the dead slaughtered in your name. Not an utter of your voice have you once repaid.
Kyuuky
Kyuuky
Posted on 06 September 13 at 20:06, Edited on 06 September 13 at 20:21 by Kyuuky
Just bought this game and cant unlock any achievements.

Edit: Got disconnected from Xbox Live and instantly unlocked 2 achievements. I dont know whats wrong with this game.
ZZBroncos
ZZBroncos
Posted on 06 September 13 at 20:52
Have you tried to play it offline? If not, you could always do the work-around from Rainbow Six Vegas in order to reset your profile's progress on all of the achievements.

Please look up the solution on "Special Operations" for how to do this. It is an idea, as I have no idea if it would work for this particular issue. It worked for me in unlocking that achievement when it was glitched and my friend had to do it on another game (can't remember at the moment).

Also, please use punctuation when posting, as it is really difficult to understand a paragraph when it is a long, run on sentence.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.