Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden NFL 13 Infinity Engine E3 Trailer

• litepinklitepink294,801
    Posted on 05 June 12 at 23:09Permalink
    Looking into the physics of tackles, hits, balance, and stumble.

The Infinity Engine in Madden NFL 13 is poised to "change the way you play forever" according to EA. Yesterday we gave you full details on the engine in addition to a trailer highlighting some of its features.

Today we bring you another trailer, showcasing the Infinity Engine once again with some gameplay footage and examples of how it comes into play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arYANNZ8I-E

For more, check out all of our Madden coverage, including screens, trailers, and news out of E3. Madden NFL 13 arrives August 28th.
  • MAJORPOOPYMAJORPOOPY875,392
    Posted on 05 June 12 at 23:13Permalink
    I'll probably buy it once it goes down in the $35 range. The last few editions haven't had enough changes to warrant a purchase at all.
  • Posted on 05 June 12 at 23:19Permalink
    Yawn.
  • Posted on 06 June 12 at 00:04Permalink
    MAJORPOOPY said:
    I'll probably buy it once it goes down in the $35 range. The last few editions haven't had enough changes to warrant a purchase at all.
    Preorders on NCAA are 45 bucks....I thought I read somewhere that they were gonna do it with madden as well
  • Posted on 06 June 12 at 01:27Permalink
    Dear EA: This isn't the Infinity Engine, your RPG division already made tech with that name. Pick another one. :-P
    Grr. Argh.
  • SanadaSanada663,015
    Posted on 06 June 12 at 02:45Permalink
    Thought this was a rather interesting device. Though I'm more interested in the fantasy aspect of the game as well as the new Superstar tweaks.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 06 June 12 at 19:32Permalink
    Has potential but honestly, NCAA 13 is looking much better than this so far.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.