Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Madden 13 Cover Vote Kicks Off Today

  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3470,862
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 18:02Permalink
    Jimmy Graham! Obviously Brees isn't going to get it, since he was just on it awhile back.
  • Ginuwine AI3Ginuwine AI3470,862
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 18:04Permalink
    For the record, if I could throw my savings down on anyone, It's obviously going to be a Tebow cover.
  • Posted on 08 March 12 at 19:32Permalink
    Metaljunkie93 said:
    I said the same thing. Tim Tebow is the WORST QB ever! And this is coming of a person who lives in Denver (but am not a donkeys fan).

    Obviously somebody hasn't heard of a player by the name of Ryan Leaf...
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • OrionOrion587,365
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 19:45Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    Metaljunkie93 said:
    I said the same thing. Tim Tebow is the WORST QB ever! And this is coming of a person who lives in Denver (but am not a donkeys fan).

    Obviously somebody hasn't heard of a player by the name of Ryan Leaf...
    You could probably pepper Ryan Leaf with a little Jamarcus Russel in there as well.
  • SanadaSanada661,749
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 20:12Permalink
    Lord of Orion said:
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    Metaljunkie93 said:
    I said the same thing. Tim Tebow is the WORST QB ever! And this is coming of a person who lives in Denver (but am not a donkeys fan).

    Obviously somebody hasn't heard of a player by the name of Ryan Leaf...
    You could probably pepper Ryan Leaf with a little Jamarcus Russel in there as well.
    Ryan Leaf certainly, I would also like to mention Chris Weinke not only because he was a college superstar that went 1-15 upon entering the NFL but the name itself just makes you laugh. Sad thing is that was the only upside in his NFL career.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 08 March 12 at 20:22Permalink
    AL BUNDY!!!!!!!
  • mealtikitmealtikit137,915
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 20:42Permalink
    TEBOW N MILLER OH YEA!!!!!
  • Mickey BurnsMickey Burns364,939
    Posted on 08 March 12 at 22:09Permalink
    Tim Tebow and EA Sports ... both are over-rated and a match made in heaven.
  • Posted on 08 March 12 at 22:22Permalink
    I wonder if his career will shut down in a couple of years, like the servers.
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Mickey BurnsMickey Burns364,939
    Posted on 09 March 12 at 00:41Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    I wonder if his career will shut down in a couple of years, like the servers.
    Probably ... but then he'll just come out with a new one every year (that is exactly the same as last year's). With any luck, the career/server will shut down making the Superbowl Champion achievement unobtainable.
  • Posted on 09 March 12 at 00:50Permalink
    how the hell is Mark Sanchez on this list let alone anywhere near it????
  • Posted on 09 March 12 at 01:26Permalink
    BCRichoux5495 said:
    how the hell is Mark Sanchez on this list let alone anywhere near it????
    Well him and Revis are probably the two most notable Jets. If Shonn Greene would have had a better overall season, he might have been considered. (I would know he was on my Fantasy Team cry)
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • Posted on 09 March 12 at 03:08Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    BCRichoux5495 said:
    how the hell is Mark Sanchez on this list let alone anywhere near it????
    Well him and Revis are probably the two most notable Jets. If Shonn Greene would have had a better overall season, he might have been considered. (I would know he was on my Fantasy Team cry)
    Well since they're in the spirit of nominating non-sexy positions like OL and ST, I'd say Nick Mangold is worth a nomination.
  • SanadaSanada661,749
    Posted on 09 March 12 at 04:35Permalink
    Mystic Typh00n said:
    I wonder if his career will shut down in a couple of years, like the servers.
    Well, with most rushing QB's I would assume this would most likely be the scenario then again Mike Vick did that AND prison so it must not be that bad. Then again if he doesn't work on passing it may not be injuries that get him the boot.
    You seem a little furious...
  • Posted on 09 March 12 at 15:45Permalink
    Cam Newton! ROTY and best hope for the panthers. Also, it's funny that the raiders kickers are their best players and the ones put up for the cover.
  • A PhizzleA Phizzle137,698
    Posted on 09 March 12 at 20:57Permalink
    Big Ben Roethlisberger, but I have a feeling he won't make it because he is not well liked.

    And what the hell? Janikowski? It would be so funny to have a kicker on the cover!
  • Wanderer128Wanderer128192,105 192,105 GamerScore
    Posted on 09 March 12 at 23:41, Edited on 09 March 12 at 23:42 by Wanderer128Permalink
    JDA27 said:
    No Sam Bradford....
    Or
    Adrian Peterson
    Jermaine Gresham
    Tommy Harris

    At least I got to vote against Tebow

    Oh and Reggie Bush all the way!!
    Wanderer128
  • Posted on 09 March 12 at 23:50Permalink
    Peyton is visiting Denver tonight.

    It'd be funny if Tebow won this, and he wasn't QB in Denver this season....

    I'm sure he'd be a great TE or WR
    How much for the whole kitten kaboodle?
  • SanadaSanada661,749
    Posted on 10 March 12 at 00:38Permalink
    A Phizzle said:
    Big Ben Roethlisberger, but I have a feeling he won't make it because he is not well liked.

    And what the hell? Janikowski? It would be so funny to have a kicker on the cover!
    Wouldn't count on it, like you said he isn't well liked. Then again with a nickname like Raperberger very few men would be.

    When your starting running back and QB are hurt it really does kinda put you in a bad position, and Carson Palmer didn't work any miracles by any means.

    Mystic Typh00n said:
    Peyton is visiting Denver tonight.

    It'd be funny if Tebow won this, and he wasn't QB in Denver this season....

    I'm sure he'd be a great TE or WR
    Would the curse be blamed for that? Or would it be anti-curse protection? Either way I would say he would make a better fullback than either of those, mainly because we haven't seen if he has hands. Personally I would rather see Peyton go to Miami but it will be interesting to see where he and the other 5 or 6 colts dropped today end up.
    You seem a little furious...
  • PebsterPebster265,055
    Posted on 10 March 12 at 03:26Permalink
    Niners P-Willie!
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.