Game Discussion: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Forum

quick question

AuthorMessage
With1nTheRuins
Posted on 08 May 11 at 22:51
I know this is going to sound REALLY lame, but I am extremely arachnophobic and was wondering if anyone could tell me which chapters in this game include spiders. I'm a big castlevania fan but giant f**king spiders scare the sh*t out of me and I can't bring myself to keep playing lol. Any positive feedback is appreciated.
SecondHeartbeat
Posted on 08 May 11 at 23:32, Edited on 08 May 11 at 23:37 by SecondHeartbeat
Chapter 2 - Level 2, 4 & 6.
Chapter 6 - Level 2

There's also another type of enemy that looks a lot like a spider when they jump into coffins. These appear in: Chapter 11 - Level 1 and 4.
With1nTheRuins
Posted on 09 May 11 at 00:27, Edited on 09 May 11 at 00:28 by With1nTheRuins
SecondHeartbeat said:
Chapter 2 - Level 2, 4 & 6.
Chapter 6 - Level 2

There's also another type of enemy that looks a lot like a spider when they jump into coffins. These appear in: Chapter 11 - Level 1 and 4.
thank you so much man, i had asked on another forum and gotten so many conflicting answers, its nice to see someone help another person out with a straight forward answer smile cheers to the TA community! toast

oh and I've been dying to play this again so its good to know I'll only need someone to play a few levels for me hahah
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 09 May 11 at 22:55
I guess the media are right, people do think games are real life. I'm guessing you can't play shooters, or aren't you scared of being shot? smile
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
TEKKENITE
TEKKENITE
Posted on 13 June 11 at 07:47
Don't be insensitive. There is a difference between just being scared of something, and having a phobia of something. A phobia is an intense or irrational fear of something that the person cannot overcome in the traditional 'just man-up' sense. People around the world have clinically proven phobias of everything from teeth to clowns to chalk. It may be shocking...but it isn't something to tease someone over.
LAFTA
LAFTA
Posted on 13 June 11 at 13:53
Having a phobia about something which doesn't even exist.
www.youtube.com/LAFTA
TEKKENITE
TEKKENITE
Posted on 16 June 11 at 19:07
Achievements don't really exist, but there are alot of damn people on here that care about those, yourself included. So don't throw stones.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.