Game Info Submission Archive: Dante's Inferno

Archive for the Game Info Submission board

Dante's Inferno - Achievement Flag submissions

Related game: Dante's Inferno

• RobhillRobhill571,194
    Posted on 01 February 17 at 07:21Permalink
    I've had a reply from the devs on twitter. Should be working now
  • Posted on 19 February 17 at 08:24Permalink
    muderone has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dante's Inferno Achievements:

muderone said:
    Dante's InfernoCreationismThe Creationism achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 11 pointsUpload a Single Player Dante Gold Trial

I did this the achievement never pop

Dante's InfernoLucy I'm HomeThe Lucy I'm Home achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 11 pointsUpload a 2P Lucia & Dante Platinum Trial

I did this with a buddy and nothing

Dante's InfernoA Star is BornThe A Star is Born achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 12 pointsReceive a vote of at least 4-stars on any of your uploaded Trials

I got a 4 star rating and nothing open

Dante's InfernoThe CriticThe The Critic achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 42 pointsRate Any 100 Trials

I did this and nothing

Dante's InfernoDo me a favorThe Do me a favor achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 21 pointsAdd 10 Trials to Your Favorites

I did this and nothing

Dante's InfernoPlay Me!The Play Me! achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 100 pointsEarn 100 Bronze Medals and 75 Silver Medals Playing Community Trials

Me and a buddy this this and no achievements

Dante's InfernoWell PlayedThe Well Played achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 145 pointsEarn 50 Gold and 25 Platinum Medals Playing Community Trials

No achievements

Dante's InfernoIt's in the TrialThe It's in the Trial achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 140 pointsBeat 25 different single player and 15 different two-player EA trials

No achievements

Dante's InfernoYou're a PlayerThe You're a Player achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 64 pointsEarn a Player Score of 100,000

No achievements

Dante's InfernoYou're the best around!The You're the best around! achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 110 pointsEarn a Player Score of 250,000

No achievements this dlc is glitch and I notice is no longer in the market place this is bull crap I want my achievements for this dlc

• ProscalineProscaline689,356
    Posted on 19 February 17 at 16:27Permalink
    Thanks for the submission, muderone. Several of these have been unlocked by other members since you submitted this information.

Based on that, along with the lack of reports of these being glitchy, we can't really update the flags unless you can provide more information. Are you sure you and your friend fulfilled all the requirements for these achievements?

Please resubmit if you can provide more details.
    Thanks again!
  • Posted on 20 February 17 at 09:09Permalink
    This post was archived by WebChimp UK
  • Posted on 28 November 18 at 03:02Permalink
    iTz Canada Ehh has just submitted some Achievement Flag Info for Dante's Inferno Achievements:

iTz Canada Ehh said:
    Dante's InfernoIndigestionThe Indigestion achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 13 pointsKill 5 Gluttons

Story related as you must kill at least 5 to progress.

Dante's InfernoConfessionalThe Confessional achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 13 pointsKill 5 Heretics

Story related as you need to kill at least 5 to make it through Heresy

Dante's InfernoDemon SlayerThe Demon Slayer achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 12 pointsKill 30 Demons

Story related as you will kill this many through natural progression

Dante's InfernoWarming UpThe Warming Up achievement in Dante's Inferno worth 10 pointsPerform a 50 hit combo

Story related as one of the mandatory trials at the end of the game requires you to get a 100 hit combo, and you cannot progress otherwise.

• MichalKVMichalKV262,307
    Posted on 30 January 19 at 07:45Permalink
    Thank you for the submission iTz Canada Ehh and sorry for the late answer. We have updated the flags based on your suggestion.
  • Posted on 05 February 19 at 09:11Permalink
    This post was archived by SuperAwesomez
  • Erickson187Erickson187352,956
    Posted on 14 June 19 at 03:35Permalink
    Is there a way to get these achievements without having the DLC? It says the DLC is no longer available to purchase but there is no flag that the game has discontinued or partially unobtainables.
  • Posted on 15 June 19 at 19:34Permalink
    That’s because the achievements are still obtainable for anybody with the DLC. Unfortunately, the only way to get the delisted DLC would be to game share with someone who already has it.
    Best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. Second best time is today.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.