Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

Retail DLC Roundup: January 24th, 2012

• Posted on 25 January 12 at 10:28
    Evil Fefe said:
    CRIMSON UNDEAD said:
    Why does battlefield have dinosaurs in it i was on wake island yesterday and layed down near some rocks and there was a toy dinosaur between them? or is it thier symbolic easter egg thing
    I have seen that aswell, But i am pretty sure it was a Pink Bear. Maybe Something else i saw?
    Probably a bit like the teddy bears in MW2, which they totally went OTT and ruined in MW3.

OT- I'll probably end up getting the BF stuff and maybe the AC:R packs
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
  • matdanmatdan792,323
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 11:03
    maiden of haste said:
    Evil Fefe said:
    CRIMSON UNDEAD said:
    Why does battlefield have dinosaurs in it i was on wake island yesterday and layed down near some rocks and there was a toy dinosaur between them? or is it thier symbolic easter egg thing
    I have seen that aswell, But i am pretty sure it was a Pink Bear. Maybe Something else i saw?
    Probably a bit like the teddy bears in MW2, which they totally went OTT and ruined in MW3.

OT- I'll probably end up getting the BF stuff and maybe the AC:R packs
    No theres a Dinosaur hunt on Wake Island read the original documents on a table in the big Hangar that has a Conquest flag in it or you tube it.
  • KillieExileKillieExile537,281
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 11:47
    AC dlc for me i think.
  • NawtyCawtyNawtyCawty623,948
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 13:16
    I see the Forza DLC is still a complete rip-off. I'm glad I didn't buy the game this time round.
  • zJakeyzJakey272,683
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 17:59
    Hmmm, think I'll only pick up the Assassin's Creed DLC
    Hi people! Maybe making a comeback
  • UIS AquaguyyUIS Aquaguyy185,388
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 18:07
    DntMessWitRohan said:
    I saw the BF3 icon and got happy..... :/

Oh well, there's an item in the in-game store that says "coming soon" and I know DICE will be announcing it, so the waiting game begins! :D
    That 'Coming Soon' item has been there since release.

That 2nd link for BF3 isn't working.
    My 360 LOVES me! No really, check it out http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/StoneyMcChronic
  • Posted on 25 January 12 at 18:58
    I'll only get the BF3 DLC if it comes with achievements, I don't see the point in extra camos and dog tags especially after Bad Company 2. The SPECACT camo made you stand out in every map.
  • punkyliarpunkyliar214,718
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 19:23
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    That 2nd link for BF3 isn't working.
    It works perfectly for me, so I'd guess that the DLC isn't available in your region.
  • UIS AquaguyyUIS Aquaguyy185,388
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 21:20, Edited on 25 January 12 at 21:20 by UIS Aquaguyy
    PunkyLiar said:
    There's no region exclusive DLC this week.
    Besides, I'm in the US. The land of not being left out on DLC offers.

Tried the link again and I'm still getting the 'Ooops!' message. No big deal.
    My 360 LOVES me! No really, check it out http://360voice.gamerdna.com/tag/StoneyMcChronic
  • MC6117MC6117263,504
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 22:09
    pretty decent tbh, i got the ACR DLC and ive already got and completed the BF3 DLC
    mac is in your face!
  • UnakiteUnakite173,924
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 22:52
    halcyon way songs would be so awesome without vocals
  • Posted on 26 January 12 at 00:12
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    PunkyLiar said:

Gives me an error as well...
    Posted on 26 January 12 at 00:33
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    PunkyLiar said:

That DLC was originally available in North America as a free "bonus". That "bonus" wasn't available anywhere else until Tuesday. I'll change the intro if you like, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that link.
  • Posted on 26 January 12 at 04:31
    So many better things for 240 msp than a single song for Dance Central 2 laugh
    Does this smell like chloroform to you?
  • RhyoliticRhyolitic420,880
    Posted on 26 January 12 at 05:06
    One would think the Raven Guard would be a better match for the Death Guard when it comes to making skins. Given the history between the two Chapters.
  • Posted on 26 January 12 at 12:16
    PunkyLiar said:
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    PunkyLiar said:

That DLC was originally available in North America as a free "bonus". That "bonus" wasn't available anywhere else until Tuesday. I'll change the intro if you like, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with that link.
    What browser's are you using?
    ok ok i've got one....... whats the difference between jam and marmalade?
    Posted on 26 January 12 at 12:55
    maiden of haste said:
    PunkyLiar said:
    StoneyMcChronic said:
    PunkyLiar said:

What browser's are you using?
    This isn't a browser issue. I've actually searched the US and Canadian marketplaces, which is where the two members are from that are having problems. The DLC is not there, therefore the link will not work for them. I specified this in the article itself last night. The DLC is also missing from the Mexican marketplace, which Microsoft counts as North America.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.