Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

PES 2010 Server Shutdown

• Posted on 25 January 12 at 13:57
    DavidMcC1989 said:
    Man, I knew this for the last three days, why didn't I think of letting the newshounds know? Bet it was my session that got Simon the idea. Stupid me.
    It was indeed man thought a better let people know about it. compute
  • DavidMcC1989DavidMcC1989535,806
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 13:59
    SIMON HAMILTON said:
    DavidMcC1989 said:
    Man, I knew this for the last three days, why didn't I think of letting the newshounds know? Bet it was my session that got Simon the idea. Stupid me.
    It was indeed man thought a better let people know about it. compute
    I know, that's why I'm kicking myself over this. I could have been the one bringing this up and getting the credit for it. I won't get another chance at something like this.
    @DavidMcC1989
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 25 January 12 at 16:55, Edited on 25 January 12 at 16:59 by
    I guess on Servers it don't matters. It is mostly the Languages on the CD that is different. Like in Skate 2 you had a German Version, but online you played against the whole world.

I don't like to see that Konami goes the EA way, but most Gamers already upgraded to 2011 or 2012. All die-hard football fans and pro-gamers did.

In my opinion PES played smoother then FIFA in the 2010 part, I heared that FIFA 2011 played much better then 2010 (2010 reacted very slow sometimes on passing/schooting). But a friend who has FIFA 12 says he liked FIFA 2011 more.

Both has Be a Pro & Coach Mode. But online PES has no clubs like FIFA has. You can play with 4 vs 4 in PES as a Pro. But you can not make a real team like in FIFA. Only a name and the Set-Up of the team you need to do in 90sec. before the game start and that is not long if you need to set almost everything because the Default Formation is rediculus and almost no team plays in that formation. A stupid blue PES Shirt as jersey, you can not pick from a existing team. PES has online championchips and the best 16 in a hour, over 3 in a row matches, goes into knockout stages to the Final. And this is also within the Online Masterleague (Coachmode).

But for 2013 I go back to FIFA, I really wanna play as a Goalkeeper and PES don't have that. And online 11 vs 11 as a PRO is what I miss (back then 10 vs 10). In PES not many People play Be a Pro online and most groups have Password so you can't get in the session.

I have them, but not the game anymore, so sadfully I can't help others.
    Game On!
  • Ry FryyRy Fryy405,417
    Posted on 25 January 12 at 21:48
    If anyone in the US is looking to boost these, let me know!
  • SpirochaeteSpirochaete2,210,780
    Posted on 29 January 12 at 04:49
    If anybody has the JP version (aka Winning Eleven 2010) or knows someone who does, send them my way.

Gonna try to boost this on Monday.
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.