Gaming News

All the latest Xbox and gaming news. Only TA Newshounds can post in this forum.

9 Minutes of Madden NFL 13 Gameplay

• Posted on 07 June 12 at 14:46
    49ers vs. Seahawks

EA has made a big deal about the upcoming changes Madden NFL 13 is going to make to the long, long running franchise. From the new Infinity Engine to connected careers and of course, Kinect voice commands, Madden NFL 13 appears to be an actual effort at revitalizing the series.

Sit back and enjoy this nine minute video of a game between the 49ers and the Seahawks which shows how the shiny new Infinity Engine changes the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvAmWM-kbWQ

Madden NFL 13 will be available August 28th, just in time for New York Jets fans to begin crying as they again lose horribly to the New England Patriots.

External link: Three Madden NFL 13 Trailers Charge In
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 June 12 at 14:48
    If you look carefully at 6:27, you can catch a glimpse of the servers closing for this game
  • Moose ReconMoose Recon104,088
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 14:51
    DisneyPrez said:
    If you look carefully at 6:27, you can catch a glimpse of the servers closing for this game
    I noticed that as well. I would say spoiler alert...but madden servers shutting down quickly is nothing new :P
  • Removed Gamer

Removed Gamer

Posted on 07 June 12 at 14:58
    LuckoftheMoose said:
    DisneyPrez said:
    I noticed that as well. I would say spoiler alert...but madden servers shutting down quickly is nothing new :P
    DUDE, that totally made me laugh my ass off lol
  • Posted on 07 June 12 at 14:59
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • ScuzzyBunnyScuzzyBunny1,367,643
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 15:38
    ...and this is why I am a strong advocate of the "season ticket". I get three days (about 2 days and 16 hours too long) to complete the game, then just rent/ borrow/ use a copy to load up, get all my achvs, and saved myself from buying in to EA's recycled products. $25/ year to play almost all of the sports games for about as long as I can endure is definitely worth it, IMO. I did miss out on FIFA Street and Tiger, but NCAA/ Madden are right around the corner!

...now to see if my "strategy" last year pays off. Madden 2012 launched 8/30, and I didn't buy my Season ticket until the 27th (good for a year). Madden 13 comes out 8/28, so early access would be 24/25th and still in my year...but this is EA, so I am sure they will make me renew to play.
    Killer Punks...all that needs to be said.
  • fighterx93chippfighterx93chipp1,369,185
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 15:50
    XPhilesinIA said:
    LuckoftheMoose said:
    DisneyPrez said:
    same here thats freaking hilarious!!
  • Bob101910Bob101910968,867
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 16:32
    KP ScuzzyBunny said:
    ...and this is why I am a strong advocate of the "season ticket". I get three days (about 2 days and 16 hours too long) to complete the game, then just rent/ borrow/ use a copy to load up, get all my achvs, and saved myself from buying in to EA's recycled products. $25/ year to play almost all of the sports games for about as long as I can endure is definitely worth it, IMO. I did miss out on FIFA Street and Tiger, but NCAA/ Madden are right around the corner!

...now to see if my "strategy" last year pays off. Madden 2012 launched 8/30, and I didn't buy my Season ticket until the 27th (good for a year). Madden 13 comes out 8/28, so early access would be 24/25th and still in my year...but this is EA, so I am sure they will make me renew to play.
    Wouldn't it be cheaper to rent/borrow the game for half a day and avoid the $25?
  • MH The RockstarMH The Rockstar1,400,423
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 16:36
    KP ScuzzyBunny said:

Well good luck with that. Be interesting to see if you can pull it off laugh
  • VictimOfDesireVictimOfDesire2,995,777
    Posted on 07 June 12 at 19:57
    fighterx93chipp said:
    XPhilesinIA said:
    LuckoftheMoose said:
    DisneyPrez said:
    same here thats freaking hilarious!!
    I feel like a tard. I'm not seeing anything....
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 02:29
    Jim Nantz looks terrible and Pete Carol looks like a hunchback.
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 03:43
    Boy, talk about some boring commentary again, he goes 100 yards for a kickoff return and all they say is he breaks free as he's almost about to score, seems legit.
  • Posted on 08 June 12 at 04:10
    Gonna pass again this year i have 10 and 11 which i rarely play anymore anyway . Dont see myself getting any other Maddens
Want to join in the discussion? Please log in or Register For Free to comment.
Hide ads
Hide ads